Ripple Blast Singers - Funny Girl - Album

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

200090051555.jpg

Are there two different album versions of Sadie Sadie ? My mate picked up a copy in the states but it's not the one ! I thought it was an album track only ? If there are two different albums how do you tell them apart !

Definitely two different versons .

Both look same ,ive had four of the proper ones and never the wrong one ,so i don't know if theres a difference regarding the lp to distinguish em apart.

Needless to say i have always asked for a soundfile or the one i bought had a soundfile.

Two copies are available by sellers on here but im not acting as a middle man for fear of riprisalslaugh.gif so i'll let them reveal who they arewhistling.gif

Social source share

I was told they're indistinguishable so get a soundclip 1st!! £80+ I reckon??

I heard too ,that they are indistinguishable but was'nt certain.

Not seen one on ebay for a while though so think they may be drying up a bit.

Value is difficult because ebay does'nt count for a value ,all depends how someone markets a record i;e wording of sale can be the difference between a good result or bad.

Value is what people are prepared to pay "set sale " for an item. imho

Anywhere from £100 upto £200 at set sale is what ive seen it listed at ,personally think £150 is tops ,unless your desperatewicked.gif

Social source share

Apparently the two LP's are identical. The only way to really know is to play 'em!

No, you can tell the difference between them by just looking at the vinyl. The matrix details are different.

You should look for the following matrix number in the run-out groove if you want to have the uptempo version that is in-demand:

S-9014-A (-2)

I don't have the "wrong" LP at hand, so can't tell you what the "wrong" matrix number is, but I seem to remember that it doesn't have the "(-2)" part mentioned above.

Perhaps someone that has got the "wrong" version can post up the matrix details on their copy? thumbsup.gif

Edited by Sebastian
Social source share

Guest tomaokeh

No, you can tell the difference between them by just looking at the vinyl. The matrix details are different.

You should look for the following matrix number in the run-out groove if you want to have the uptempo version that is in-demand:

S-9014-A (-2)

I don't have the "wrong" LP at hand, so can't tell you what the "wrong" matrix number is, but I seem to remember that it doesn't have the "(-2)" part mentioned above.

Perhaps someone that has got the "wrong" version can post up the matrix details on their copy? thumbsup.gif

I was unfortunate to pick up the wrong copy last year. you cant tell them apart. matrix info to late

Social source share

I was unfortunate to pick up the wrong copy last year. you cant tell them apart. matrix info to late

I guess you're right about that it's impossible to tell sealed copies apart. But if you have the record in front of you or can e-mail the seller, then just ask (or see) what is etched in the run-out groove.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert