Cool As F**k - Fri 4Th Sept - Freeeeeeeeeeeee

Hi Folks

Not a Rainy night in Georgia but a lively night in Hastings. I'm guesting at Rowly's monthly do and we promise a night of 60' Club & Northern Soul, R&B, Funk, Motown & Killer Hammond Grooves. As well as Rowly I'll also be joined by resident dj Southern Sam.

Top quality sounds in a cool venue - what more could you want?!

As ever it's 10pm - 2am at Bar-Celona, 4 Claremont Hastings TN34 1HA

Did I mention that it's Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to get in so that should more than cover the cab fare home.

• Replies 9
  • Views 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hello Warren!

Cheers for the new thread mate - I did start one a couple of weeks ago but it's dropped down onto page 4 of this events talk section....

original thread

can the moderators merge them for us pretty please???

looking forward to you gracing our decks squire! thumbup.gif

Edited by Rowly

gallery_1305_10_10810.jpg

Right then folks!

Now all this bank Holiday revelry is out of the way time for a gentle reminder for CAF this coming Friday.

As you may know we are on notice fronm the venue that this is the last one unless the attendance improves on the the last couple of months - SO!

If you can possibly make it down to Bar- Celona for some quality Soul- Funk and R&B tunage spun by me, Sam and our special guest Mr. Warren Boogaloo then we'd love to see you!!!

As always it's 10pm - 2am and it's Free to get in... hope to see you there - come early with your dancing shoes!