Mega Rarity Plus Two Big Guns

Ficklefingers

Sensible, & realistic, offers invited for the following..

***Bidding open until 12 MIDNIGHT on MONDAY 31st August***

Lee McKinney & Magnetics 'I'll Keep On Holding On / Jackie Baby (Can You Do It)' Sable Ex

post-10024-12514009045747_thumb.jpg

Johnny Maestro 'I'm Stepping Out Of The Picture / Afraid Of Love' (Scepter) Ex 'ISSUE'

post-10024-12514007436126_thumb.jpg

Herman Lewis 'Who's Kissing You Tonight / Think Before You Walk Away' (Mercury) Ex

post-10024-12514006419325_thumb.jpg

Expressions of interest, offers, questions.. Please P.M. me thumbsup.gif

Fingers shades.gif

Edited by FickleFingers
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Sensible, & realistic, offers invited for the following..

Lee McKinney & Magnetics 'I'll Keep On Holding On / Jackie Baby (Can You Do It)' Sable Ex

Johnny Maestro 'I'm Stepping Out Of The Picture / Afraid Of Love' (Scepter) Ex 'ISSUE'

Herman Lewis 'Who's Kissing You Tonight / Think Before You Walk Away' (Mercury) Ex

Expressions of interest, offers, questionsthumbsup.gif

Fingers shades.gif

oooooh ! lee mckinney and the magnetics, one of the greatest soul records ever in my very humble opinion (one of most that i can never afford to buy !) the mere look of it makes me dribble ! beautiful stunning piece of soul music, sorry but i had to post this comment,good luck with your sales bud

Social source share

oooooh ! lee mckinney and the magnetics, one of the greatest soul records ever in my very humble opinion (one of most that i can never afford to buy !) the mere look of it makes me dribble ! beautiful stunning piece of soul music, sorry but i had to post this comment,good luck with your sales bud

Appreciate your comment Arnie.. Just reiterates the sheer QUALITY of this 45...yes.gifyes.gif and also your impeccable taste in Soul music.

I know that there are few people that can just dip into their pockets and pull out a wad of cash sufficient to make purchases the likes of prices these type discs command. So to try and assist in that common dilemma, and attempt to make those DREAM purchases a reality, I DO offer payment terms..

£1000 per week ?? laugh.giflaugh.gif

For those that haven't heard it - the FLIP is a nice uptempo (R'n'B' influenced) tune, worthy of spins in it's own right. good.gif

Fingers shades.gif

Social source share

Current Update:

Lee McKinney @ £2250

J Maestro @ 'No Bids'

Herman Lewis @ £750

***Bidding open until 12 MIDNIGHT on MONDAY 31st August***

I DO have a MINIMUM that I'm prepared to accept on each of these 45's - but quite happy to keep 'em if my desired prices are not achieved.

I'm certainly NOT going to GIVE AWAY records like these - 'specially the Magnetics !! shades

Fingers :ph34r:

Edited by FickleFingers
Social source share