Leeholme Charity Alldayer

Guest cheryl

Guest cheryl

Had a really good night there, the quality of the music was exceptional, it was good to see people who I haven't seen in a while, and thanks to kev for getting my request played even tho he didnt have it himself. I caught the back end of Steve Wilsons spot and only wish I could have heard it all. When is the next 1 gonna be?

• Replies 8
  • Views 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

yep we enjoyed it too!

Heard some lovely records, had a good old dance on the slipperiest dancefloor I've been on in a while, saw some old friends that I don;t see often enough and had a real laugh!

Think there may be a few sore heads today - Suzannes being one of them. And I bet Brownies knees are killing - he was like a little hamster running in an imaginary wheel ph34r.gif

Had a brilliant laugh with Carole - looking forward to seeing you again in just a fortnight - will try and learn some bellydancing moves before then wicked.gif

All in all, really enjoyed myself.

ps. who won the raffle?

Guest Carole7

Excellent night, quality music, great company etc. Great to see you Kirsty!

This was my second visit and hope they have more.

Bonus was it took me 7 minutes to get to the venue!!!

Guest Kelbot

Just a quick note to say thanks to everyone who came to Leeholme Club, last night. All the dj's did fantastic spots and there was something for everyone played. The dj's also did their spots for free, the club didn't charge us for the use of the room and Spono provided his decks for free. This means the full total money we raised on the door of £320 plus the £50 we already had in donations will be split equally between the British Heart Foundation and Cancer Research.

Special thanks to the following:-

Les and the staff at Leeholme Club

Spono

Sean Smith

Colin Denham

Glen Walton

Steve and Liana

Gaz Simons

Kev Kane (thanks for stepping in for Karl Rhodes, who was ill, at such short notice)

Callum

Pete Richer (thanks for stepping in for Kitch)

Thanks to those who travelled from further afield as well.

Cheers.

Lee-Ann xx

I would just like to echo the same sentiments as everybody else. I thoroughly enjoyed all the D.J's spots. This was the first time I've had the chance to listen to Callum. Now he's living in the North East, I hope I get the chance to hear him again at other local nights. Once again thanks to everyone for making it a great night.

Better late than never, but here goes rolleyes.gif Yes, the head was very sore on Monday from the overindulgence in blue WKDs. biggrin.gif

The music was spot on from all the djs. A good mixture of music sounds also. good.gif Thanks for playing Chuck Ray, Kev Cane for me and Lee-ann thumbup.gif

I think Leeholme is a great venue for soul dos with an excellent dancefloor.

See you are Rugby nighter Kirsty. biggrin.gif

Suz

x