Wigan Revisited

It was a good weekend to start my birthday off, i was told that numbers were down from the pevious year, but it did not stop me from having a superb weekendthumbup.gif

Monaco on the Sunday, its always a pleasure to see the Wigan girls!

Ian & i are suffering today, too much dancing, but its not everyday you turn 21rolleyes.gif & thank you my love for the Bobby Garrett birthday requestthumbsup.gif

some photo's on gallery biggrin.gif

ps Thank you to Steve for the original Mr Ms patch, Ian was delighted to have his old patch back x

post-14474-12517349852419_thumb.jpg

Edited by parkash
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

It was a good weekend to start my birthday off, i was told that numbers were down from the pevious year, but it did not stop me from having a superb weekendthumbup.gif

Monaco on the Sunday, its always a pleasure to see the Wigan girls!

Ian & i are suffering today, too much dancing, but its not everyday you turn 21rolleyes.gif & thank you my love for the Bobby Garrett birthday requestthumbsup.gif

some photo's to follow shortly:whistling:

did you get any shopping in while you were there Angel? whistling.gif xx

Well another exhausting weekend ! ..... great nite at "the shopping centre"thumbsup.gif ....yes we feel numbers down a bit but did not make it a bad nite, with a well up for it crowd from far n' wide....Tommy Hunt never fails to please.... a true gent :good: ... everyone up and dancing real quick....all classic dancer sounds... from classic dj's...:thumbup:

next day at the "monarco" to carry on where we left off , in superb company with top soulie friends.. old and new... and to top the day Susan won the dance comp ! xx ... A well done to all the other dancers that entered too, it was a stamina test 9 tracks long.... i was in a sweat just watching lol

all in all a great weekend with lovely friends and people who love to hear and dance to "northern soul".........no matter where it's played.......:wink:

pete n' susan KTF

Edited by casper
Guest HindleyPhil

Yes numbers where down but Tommy Hunt was a real knock out especially when he said could he keep my hat ( i said only if i can keep yours)

The Monaco is always a great night but lack of DJs was disapointing ( ?????? dnt know what when on there) also thought Tommy was coming to sign his book as he had done the night before.

it was nice to meet some knew faces and the open invitations to visit some of your local Soulie dance floors will be taken up in due course

Guest StefMalajny

Wow what a nite, was pretty shattered having driven from sunny Newquay and catching some big waves in the morning but the music and the fantastic crowd just made you feel brilliant, this was for the crowd that can close there eyes and dream they were back there, just what Anniverasary dos are all about.

Mr Tommy Hunt was in fine fettle , like a drop of fine port , just gets better with age, the djs all done themselves proud, some great classics

Well worth the journey

Stef

Guest HindleyPhil

Well another exhausting weekend ! ..... great nite at "the shopping centre"thumbsup.gif ....yes we feel numbers down a bit but did not make it a bad nite, with a well up for it crowd from far n' wide....Tommy Hunt never fails to please.... a true gent :good: ... everyone up and dancing real quick....all classic dancer sounds... from classic dj's...:thumbup:

next day at the "monarco" to carry on where we left off , in superb company with top soulie friends.. old and new... and to top the day Susan won the dance comp ! xx ... A well done to all the other dancers that entered too, it was a stamina test 9 tracks long.... i was in a sweat just watching lol

all in all a great weekend with lovely friends and people who love to hear and dance to "northern soul".........no matter where it's played.......:wink:

pete n' susan KTF

that is spelt Monaco M8 as in the principality of Gods country called Wigan - See you and Sue soon

Source Advert