Wilson Hall All-Dayer

Sunday soul is back at the Wilson Hall, Cradley Labour Club, Halesowen, West Midlands - 6th September.

Admission: £5.00

3pm - 8pm

100% traditional northern soul from DJ's: Blue Max, Hitsville Chalky, Mike Hollis, Carl Dene and Steve Powell.

Large wooden dance floor, cheap beer, top notch sound system!

Record dealers welcome (just pay on the door).

Don't miss out - Gonna be a cracker!!

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Looking forward to seeing you and Sharon again mate, especially if you come on that scooter of yours. thumbsup.gif

As for the music, 100% northern soul stompers.

C U there thumbup.gif

Sunday soul is back at the Wilson Hall, Cradley Labour Club, Halesowen, West Midlands - 6th September.

Admission: £5.00

3pm - 8pm

100% traditional northern soul from DJ's: Blue Max, Hitsville Chalky, Mike Hollis, Carl Dene and Steve Powell.

Large wooden dance floor, cheap beer, top notch sound system!

Record dealers welcome (just pay on the door).

Don't miss out - Gonna be a cracker!!

Steve been meaning to get to one of these for ages will try to get to this one might even come on my Lammy as well.

Gaz lees

Steve been meaning to get to one of these for ages will try to get to this one might even come on my Lammy as well.

Gaz lees

Really looking forward to seeing you there Gaz, it's a great way to finish off the weekend with some top, top tunes from the DJ's.

The more scooters the better! thumbup.gif

Steve

Really looking forward to seeing you there Gaz, it's a great way to finish off the weekend with some top, top tunes from the DJ's.

Steve

yeh!! be brilliant to get a big line of scoots!! take note shorny!!

round the gang up!! & make it a date gaz!!

well a welcome return to this fabullous venue!! great dance floor!!

great sound system!! & good to see our steve is gonna play a few!!

really is a nice way to spend a sunday afternoon/evening in jolly good company!!

class tunes going back to the "wheel" era thu to stafford!!

Steve

Well if it aint pissing it down (dont want to get my chrome bits rusty do I) hope to be there I'll try to get Legga to come as well on his SX200.

Gaz

Guest poacher

Well if it aint pissing it down (dont want to get my chrome bits rusty do I) hope to be there I'll try to get Legga to come as well on his SX200.

Gaz

thumbsup.gifoooh yes gaz ,get legga to cum on the sx ,we all need some spare parts , :innocent::good:but joking aside its great when the scooters turn up ,its nice to see them .its a great venue with great people ,great music ,and i just love sunday afternoon soul do,s .the music at the wilson hall is really brill ,and the sound system and floor are second to none ,it is the place to be in the midlands ,. so hope to see all the local soulies giving suport ,. :good::yes:

another great day , looking forward to it .

Great to have you back with us once again to spin some more of those rare Detroit sounds - Special request: Tony Hestor, if it's still knocking about in your box thumbsup.gif See you Sunday.