Bradford Rarer & Underplayed Soul Night

soul45s

Only 3 more sleeps to go........whistling.gif .Been a bit off color since the weekend,so what i need is a good nite out.Who's driving guys?.

Can someone text my missus and ask her if she's coming? Only we're not talking...........don't know whyno.gif .

Sorting out box yet again for a 9.00 start........Kevthumbsup.gif

Hi Kev,good night at stoke,eh mate,vanguards sounded good all over again,courtesy of Mick H,you exhausted after all that dancing?? see you saturday
  • Replies 83
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest rosemary

Only 3 more sleeps to go........whistling.gif .Been a bit off color since the weekend,so what i need is a good nite out.Who's driving guys?.

Can someone text my missus and ask her if she's coming? Only we're not talking...........don't know whyno.gif .

Hope you got a hotel sorted out Kev :) , looking forward to The Attic Boys spinning some tunes since we missed you both DJing at Burnley :yes: .

And yes it's only 3 more sleeps thumbup.gif , seems ages since the last MC and I'm becoming slightly excited now :) .

Don't forget the quilt Wendy and Kev :lol: , Kyle's got some very nice nightcap :no:

Guest BigPaul

Least she cant blame me, for keeping you out all night, again :thumbup:

Guest rosemary

Just got back off me jollies!

I'll post times etc later tonight

All looking good for another right good night out!! :thumbsup:

Hooray your back :lol: ..... I've missed you boss :lol:

Guest Mick Donnelly

Well I've finally got over the stinking cold picked up Saturday night... I'm blaming one of those Attic guys :thumbsup: not sure which one though.. but I'm blaming them all the same :lol: ... and I'm now raring to go ... sorted my records out, booking the hotel in a minute and got my clocking in card sorted ... all the makings of a another top night at Morley Carr ... see ya saturday guys

As requested, here's the DJ times:

Me doing the first half hour warm up, then....

Tony Brookes 8 - 9

Kev Holmes 9 - 10

Steve Lydon 10 - 11

John Horsler 11 - 12

Mick Donnelly 12 - 1

Hopefully there will be something for everyone, but as ever we try to avoid the overplayed stuff!

Open 7.30 till 1am

As requested, here's the DJ times:

Me doing the first half hour warm up, then....

Tony Brookes 8 - 9

Kev Holmes 9 - 10

Steve Lydon 10 - 11

John Horsler 11 - 12

Mick Donnelly 12 - 1

Hopefully there will be something for everyone, but as ever we try to avoid the overplayed stuff!

Open 7.30 till 1am

Looking forward to tomorrow night, Paul-----got me lickle box 'o tunes ready and waiting......!! :thumbsup:

Been a stressful week-----hope my "whiplash" injuries stand up to an hours DJing.............:huh:

See you tomorrow------(Gene Redding specially included for Mick, hope you make it in time matey...........). :yes:

Guest rosemary

Hi All

Me n little 'un are looking forward to another top night at MC thumbup.gif

No water sports this time Kyle whistling.gif

See ya tomorrow

Simon & Wendy

Hi Simon and Wendy, the water pistol is loaded and ready for action :thumbsup:

see you both tomorrow

xxxxx

Guest Craig A Butler

Looking forward to tomorrow & everyone will be pleased to know "Bladdered" will not be coming as he is in Prestatyn.

ATB, Craig

Guest rosemary

Looking forward to tomorrow & everyone will be pleased to know "Bladdered" will not be coming as he is in Prestatyn.

ATB, Craig

Hooray :thumbsup: ..... only joking Craig, see you tomorrow

xx

talking of quality stuff could you bring my Ivy joe ,it will save you the p/p whistling.gif

looking forward to the attic lads agen!!! thay did a brill spot at burnley thumbsup.gif

Thanks Kev. Going to mix it up at Bradford tho' - tempo and that.Might even chuck in some "oldies"ohmy.gif .

Note to self:This is not a niterlaugh.gif .

Guest rosemary

PHEW....a collective sigh from all the females who have had the 'bladdered' experience!! (Wendy)

:lol::D:lol: ....... he's a nice man when sober :yes: , but 'bladdered' is scary :lol:

see you tomorrow Wendy for fun and more fun thumbup.gif ... also great music thumbup.gif

looking forward to morley carr again. watching my old man spin a few tunes. nice to see and listen to the attic lads sets as well. although they will start to think we're stalking them!!!!:thumbsup:

Guest BigPaul

Hooray laugh.gif ..... only joking Craig, see you tomorrow

xx

Rosemary,

Iv'e been working on a new prototype "Bladdered of Mansfield"wicked.gif

He only manifests, when theres an electrical storm, has 15 pints or hears

far to many oldiesshades.gif

But you never knowg.gif

Guest rosemary

Rosemary,

Iv'e been working on a new prototype "Bladdered of Mansfield"wicked.gif

He only manifests, when theres an electrical storm, has 15 pints or hears

far to many oldiesshades.gif

But you never knowg.gif

Bladdered of Mansfield :shhh::P , I do hope he behaves :shades: .......just been to set up with mi boss so we're all set for tonight :unsure: .I'm soooooo excited, and looking forward to all the DJ spots thumbsup.gif

Well I've finally got over the stinking cold picked up Saturday night... I'm blaming one of those Attic guys yes.gif not sure which one though.. but I'm blaming them all the same biggrin.gif ... and I'm now raring to go ... sorted my records out, booking the hotel in a minute and got my clocking in card sorted ... all the makings of a another top night at Morley Carr ... see ya saturday guys

Coming along to have a dance to your spot Mick, only drawback is because I'm travelling with Paul, Steve and Kev I'll have to sit through their spots too. Might bring my ipodwicked.gif . see you soon Dean

Source Advert