Levine Account Finished

Mike

levine account is now closed for good

after informing him that if he sent any more abusive emails I would pass them onto a third party and take action

he still seemed fit to send me the below

You're a fucking hypocrite who bends the rules to suit your sick self serving lying ego.

If you don't ban James Trouble for that Michael Jackson posting, the shit is gonna hit you in the face.

He sent abusive PMs to your members and you smiled about it,yetdeclared like some pompous headmaster that you'd caught me redhandedfor sending ONE that was pointing out a mild joke.

YOU'RE ONE SICK TWISTED LYING FUCKER, AND I AM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE, YOU C*NT.

Because I will not let this rest. The Soul world is going to know what a two faced lying c*nt hypocrite you are.

thats the end of him on here full f stop

Edited by pikeys dog
swearing - work filters
Social source share

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest James Trouble

Am I allowed to post a couple of pics now, Mike?

Just a couple... :innocent:

Perhaps it's worth deleting all his posts he's made on here as well? If you need a volunteer to go through them all and click delete on each one of his delusional rantings I'd be happy to take temporary moderator status to complete that task for you? :innocent:

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Seriously Mike, I think you should either allow a free for all topic in freebasing where he is free game for anyone who wants a good swing at him. Or stop anything to do with him being allowed on this site and seek legal advice over his threats.

It is quite clearly against the law, and although he is a joke and nothing will come of his threats, he would get a criminal record for this, maybe even get community service cleaning drains out or digging ditches, that kind of thing.

Personally I'd love to see a free for all punch bag section, although legal action and a court appearance may be more appropriate.

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

Seriously Mike, I think you should either allow a free for all topic in freebasing where he is free game for anyone who wants a good swing at him. Or stop anything to do with him being allowed on this site and seek legal advice over his threats.

It is quite clearly against the law, and although he is a joke and nothing will come of his threats, he would get a criminal record for this, maybe even get community service cleaning drains out or digging ditches, that kind of thing.

Personally I'd love to see a free for all punch bag section, although legal action and a court appearance may be more appropriate.

james, im beginning to warm to you after reading this :laugh: .....cleaning ditches, very appropriate methinks:ph34r: .......great post.......ezzie

Social source share

after informing him that if he sent any more abusive emails I would pass them onto a third party and take action

Streuth....what kind of message is that!

What a wally...!!

Edited by Reg
Social source share

You're a fucking hypocrite who bends the rules to suit your sick self serving lying ego.

If you don't ban James Trouble for that Michael Jackson posting, the shit is gonna hit you in the face.

He sent abusive PMs to your members and you smiled about it,yetdeclared like some pompous headmaster that you'd caught me redhandedfor sending ONE that was pointing out a mild joke.

Because I will not let this rest. The Soul world is going to know what a two faced lying c*nt hypocrite you are."

And next week Ian will be here to show you how to enliven that small talk and make for the perfect dinner party.

ROD

Edited by pikeys dog
swearing - work filters
Social source share

Why would anybody want a free for all?

I've no time for what IL has done on here, but people whom I have no time for I just ignore...so why keep raking it up?

Mike has done the right thing in closing his account - surely that's an end of it...

Social source share

what adisgrace really to send such abusive and disrespectful pm`s to someone like you Mike who puts so much time and effort in what has become one of the major engines of todays scene. respect somehow seems to be totally missing ... as always the case with people whose ego is bigger than their own shadow...

Just banned him from my myspace site as well.

Marc

Social source share

Why would anybody want a free for all?

I've no time for what IL has done on here, but people whom I have no time for I just ignore...so why keep raking it up?

Mike has done the right thing in closing his account - surely that's an end of it...

Spot on,he's in the past here so lets just forget about Ian L and move on to new business. biggrin.gif

Social source share

Mike,

There can't be a single person on here who doesn't believe that that you have full justification in taking this course of action against Levine, particularly as you showed great patience during his latest spell on SS.

Hopefully this draws a line under this sorry episode.

However, if Trouble believes that he comes out of this with any semblance of credibility, then he is one seriously deluded fukcer.

Even after you fukced Levine off, once and for all, he still wants a free for all.

Jesus, some people just don't know when to give it a rest.

Social source share

Because I will not let this rest. The Soul world is going to know what a two faced lying c*nt hypocrite you are."

And next week Ian will be here to show you how to enliven that small talk and make for the perfect dinner party.

ROD

To be honest Rod, I'm more shocked at the bad grammar than the threats, I mean, lying c**t hypocrite, I ask yourolleyes.gif
And surely the shit should hit the fan?

They didn't teach us that at my public school, but if he insists on mixing with below stairs people like JT, his standards are bound to drop. Only got himself to blame if you ask me.whistling.gif Edited by pikeys dog
swearing - work filters
Social source share

To be honest Rod, I'm more shocked at the bad grammar than the threats, I mean, lying c**t hypocrite, I ask you:rolleyes:

And surely the shit should hit the fan?

They didn't teach us that at my public school, but if he insists on mixing with below stairs people like JT, his standards are bound to drop. Only got himself to blame if you ask me.whistling

I think you may be a tad too critical there as the sentence structure was entirely in keeping with the original communication in spittle-flecked green ink.

ROD

Social source share

To be honest Rod, I'm more shocked at the bad grammar than the threats, I mean, lying c**t hypocrite, I ask yourolleyes.gif

I think you may be a tad too critical there as the sentence structure was entirely in keeping with the original communication in spittle-flecked green ink.

ROD

I thought it was a tribute to the rather marvelous film "In the Loop" where Malcolm Tucker's side kick Jamie says:

Ohhhh, if it isn't Humpty Dumpty sitting on a collapsing wall like some useless egg c*nt

Social source share