Just Soul - 20Th November 09

A shamless bump.....not that this event needs it, to say it will be cosy will be an understatement....standing room only.

Geeoooooordie

Hi Geordie

A car full from the n.east too ,maybe even a convoythumbsup.gif

Lookin forward immensley to this night ........only 2 sleeps to golaugh.gif

• Replies 172
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Its nearly tomorrow thumbup.gif

Have woken up this morning feeling all stiff and chesty.... ph34r.gif

So its a day of lemsips and sleep for me in the hope I'm back to my usual self by 8pm Friday night

Edited by Guest

Bully,

GUTTED we can't come to this on Friday mate, Deb had a Yorkshire weekender lined up for us with Boomerang on Saturday til we realised Weve got the Orwell back at Bury Town Hall on Friday. Defo one for the future though so let us have next years dates asap so we don't miss out again.

ALL THER VERY BEST to you, Sean, Tats and Co have a great night.

FLANNY & DEB

got blown off at work today and I dont mean in a good way you know birthday or Christmas. I mean sent home due to severe wind and i dont mean in a good way ? well anyway hopefully the Boro 3 will be in from the off Bully to give you support ( like you did for me and Lofty at essence deep room). Looking like its going to be a right old mix of genres. See you all tomorrow

Bully,

GUTTED we can't come to this on Friday mate, Deb had a Yorkshire weekender lined up for us with Boomerang on Saturday til we realised Weve got the Orwell back at Bury Town Hall on Friday. Defo one for the future though so let us have next years dates asap so we don't miss out again.

FLANNY & DEB

Flanny I was also GUTTED that there was a date clash between Orwell and Just Soul . I had committed to Seans Do before I knew your date!. Will see you lads soon

Not Lemsips you wantwhistling

"JUST SOUL" !!!!!!!!!

You're not suggesting you rub me with goose grease and wrap me in brown paper are you Bully? You'll only end up feeling all stiff and chesty :laugh:

Can't wait till tomorrow night. Will be with the Boro 3, hoping that Adam has got over his wind problem shades

Edited by Guest

Its nearly tomorrow :thumbup:

Have woken up this morning feeling all stiff and chesty.... :ph34r:

So its a day of lemsips and sleep for me in the hope I'm back to my usual self by 8pm Friday night

Kirsty is that proper English grammar?? ...."have woken up this morning,feeling all stiff,and chesty ":ohmy:

Sounds like a typical morning for you and Michaelwhistling

Sorry Sean Kev Tats

Can't make 20th, having to be duty driver for very poorly

mother-in-law - will be at the next one :yes:

I'll PM ya Sean with details of 2nd Jan and how we gonna play it ok? Cheers ld buddy I know you'll have a brill first night

gudonya

Ash good.gif

Bully,

FLANNY & DEB

Cheers Brian,

Have sent dates to Steve P to avoid future clashing.

Have a great night and look forward to seeing you soon mate.

:yes:

Sean

Sorry Sean Kev Tats

Can't make 20th, having to be duty driver for very poorly

mother-in-law - will be at the next one :yes:

I'll PM ya Sean with details of 2nd Jan and how we gonna play it ok? Cheers ld buddy I know you'll have a brill first night

gudonya

Ash good.gif

OK Ash, understood.

Hope Mum in Law is better soon mate!

:wicked:

Cheers

Sean

Im just starting to get ready... singing along to some auld 78's and i think these words are very appropriate

MMMmmm might have to adjust some words here

I just got an invitation through the mails:

"your presence requested this evening, it's...in formal

A top hat, a white tie and tails"

Nothing now could take the wind out of my sails

Because I'm invited to step out this evening

With top hat, white tie and tails

I'm puttin' on my top hat ( puttin on my blue top)

Tyin' up my white tie (tyin up me brown shows)

Brushin' off my tails (brushin off me jeans)

I'm dudein' up my shirt front

Puttin' in the shirt studs

Polishin' my nails (i swear i dont do me nails)

I'm steppin' out, my dear

To breathe an atmosphere that simply reeks with class

And I trust that you'll excuse my dust when I step on the gas

For I'll be there......

See you all tonight whoever is comin

Geeooooooordie

ONLY 13 and a half hours to go.............................................thumbup.gif

5 hours and counting......Packed and leaving work to pick up Girth in about an hour.  See you at the bar ya beardy sweat monster of a fat knacker!!!!!  Oh pray for the M11 & A1 will be clear for us.

Bully,

FLANNY & DEB

You will be missed by your absence......no that doesn't sound right....but you know what i mean.... Have a Good Un at Bury Town Hall

BEST

Bully!!thumbsup.gif

So sorry can't be at this one guys, my one night out this year with other half tomorrow so couldn't get out of it!

Have a good one, as I know you will, get the dates out for next year so I can book my room

Know you won't need luck but go for it Mr Bulloch, knock them dead as I know you will, and you will only need your records, not your dead legs this time!

See you guys!

Be there for nine with my good lady AND with Mr Franklin in tow, to give the evening that little extra ooomph laugh.gif not that it will be needed.

Nice to see young Mr Grace sorry Malc Burton will be there upping the average age of the event considerably thumbsup.gif

Sean, any chance of me getting a picture of Tats holding that Bobby Womack thing ? I'll send him a copy ! wicked.gif