• Replies 141
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest James Trouble

That nice looking North Stafford Hotel is booked up, only family and single rooms left.

Is there another place you could recommend, Kev? Need two double rooms...

Quick heads up for Record Dealers.

At present it looks as if the dealer space is used up. There may be the odd corner available, but the balcony area has gone.

Keith Williams, Andy Dyson, Sean Chapman, Soul Elite, Keith Minshull, The Hull boys,

Mace with potentially 2 others on standby.

There may be space in the Windsor Suite(Upfront Room) though Security reserve the right to decline due the high demand by ticket holders to get in.

If you are a Record Dealer, please be there before 8.30 to avoid dissapointment

Rob Smith arrives at 3.30am just in case you've got any money left!

Edited by The Golden 101

Pete from Australia coming, 2 from Dublin, 1 Swede and a New Yorker bought tickets.

Sarah Evison(Basingstoke Sarah) and Jayne Malone(Miss Bury Soul) both have tickets. PM them!

Saves extra money on the door.

Hi

I was planning to have tickets available on sale at Prestwich (Longfield Suite) this friday but have just been told

by the promoter that the night has been cancelled. If any north west people want tickets, pls contact me if you

want to make other arrangements to collect tickets from me.

I'll probably have them available at Heywood civic on friday night instead.

Cheers

Jayne.x.

Guest Ollie Lailey

just to confirm will we be ok to turn up on the night and get tickets on the door?

Really looking forward to this, first time to an all-nighter up north (apart from weekenders) so its all very exciting!

ta

Ollie

just to confirm will we be ok to turn up on the night and get tickets on the door?

Really looking forward to this, first time to an all-nighter up north (apart from weekenders) so its all very exciting!

ta

Ollie

you can pre book tickets by phone or on line and they will be left on the door for you

if not, it's £15

2 days to go.....everybody ready?

Don't forget, any late runners and riders can get tickets saved on the door

by calling us at 01909-515150 up to 8 tonight.

Book on line too.

Alternatively, Sarah Ev or Jayne Malone(MissBurySoul)

locally, Replay records,Tunstall. Open Thurs, Fri,Sat.

Keith Minsh has a few so does Rob Smith- his store reopens Saturday in Nottm.

Terry Finn in Doncaster has any remainder.

Guest Little Reg

Hi Guy,s Reg hear:rolleyes: realy looking forword to the Stoke All Nighter hope to see all me mates there past and presant im fetching little Pete Townsend. also if eney has read me book and wants it signed just bring it along.

all the best

little reg.:thumbsup:

Guest Jeff1510

hi, is there anyone from scotland going?

hi bob going from dumfries got lift arranged back to carlisle if you could get nearer home it would be great.

Source Advert