Sales 54 Baz Atkinson -Soundclip

Baz Atkinson

usual drill folks please pm if abroad for shipping details!!! £2 postage !!!

fab peps-love looks good on you-d -town vg+ish [hard to grade bit of a clean but fine really-barb wol very small-its took me a while to get a mint one folks-genuinly believe this record is getting harder-ive dj with this alot so no probs-flip plays brill also! £45

jj barnes-got to get rid of you Volt-his best really id say a vg+ few scuffs nothing major [awesome record]£45

little royal-you know i love you -carnival demo [white]mint- £50 amazed its still here at this price!! sold sold sold sold.

mill evans-got to have your love-/things on the flip constellation vg+ish [wow what a track and the brill flip] £20

david will-loneliness-soul craft mint £20

Edited by baz atkinson
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

usual drill folks please pm if abroad for shipping details!!! £2 postage !!!

fab peps-love looks good on you-d -town vg+ish [hard to grade bit of a clean but fine really-barb wol very small-its took me a while to get a mint one folks-genuinly believe this record is getting harder-ive dj with this alot so no probs-flip plays brill also! £45

jj barnes-got to get rid of you Volt-his best really id say a vg+ few scuffs nothing major [awesome record]

little royal-you know i love you -carnival demo [white]mint- £50 amazed its still here at this price!! sold sold sold sold.

mill evans-got to have your love-/things on the flip constellation vg+ish [wow what a track and the brill flip] £20

david will-loneliness-soul craft mint £20

someone get the Fab Peps - other sides proper Northern too,"Speak your peace".See last refo clip!!.Glad to help.biggrin.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert