Boogaloo Bunker - Highgate, London Nw5 Fri Oct 2

Guest andys165

Guest andys165

Boogaloo Bunker - Friday October 2

North London's newest soul night,

Friday October 2, 9pm til late

Playing the very best 60s soul, ska and r&b on vinyl, with a few surprises too. £4 on the door.

All original vinyl and films on the big screen

The Grand Union

53-79 Highgate Road

NW5 1TL

5 minutes walk from Kentish Town Tube

5 minutes walk from Gospel Oak Overground

Buses: C2 and 214

www.gugroup.co.uk/content/kentishtown.html

'Soul nights as they should be - well done, not too rare...'

From the 'Walls of Heartache' stable

This is a new night underneath a really nice roomy bar in Highgate. We have the basement bar area which is a great space too. Please join us for the opening night. Mainly 60s soul/northern but we play rnb and ska too.

Gary/Andy

Edited by andys165
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Andy Kempster

Flyer for our new night - hope some of the old crowd from E17 can join us - fir st Friday of the month.

Andy

going to try and make it along to this, far more accessible than E17 for me....great stuff!

Guest andys165

No. It's a new, different night, promoted by a former Walls of Heartache founder (me), and Gary Crossing, who guested at WOH many times. It's Gary's night basically. WOH continues to do brilliantly in E17, but I've moved on and teamed up with Gaz.

We'll be less 'rare' than WOH , play more ska and bung in a few more modern tunes occasionally. Room for all, I think.

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest andys165

Kentish Town this Friday Oct 2 from 9pm. We even have new needles and new lights so what more can you ask for. Oh, great records too.

Gary is getting rather excited - please join us if you can. Anyone want to do the door?

Andy

Kentish Town this Friday Oct 2 from 9pm. We even have new needles and new lights so what more can you ask for. Oh, great records too.

Gary is getting rather excited - please join us if you can. Anyone want to do the door?

Andy

Oh yes, I'm excited alright. Just one day to go. Went down to the venue last night to check out the fancy new lighting system and everything. Looking great. So, if anyone fancies a top night of northern and sixties soul, ska, Two Tone, R&B and cult sixties films on the big screen... check out the Booglaoo Bunker launch night at the Grand Union on Highgate Road. For full details check out the club's facebook page https://www.facebook.com/gary.crossing?ref=profile#/event.php?eid=71011874977&ref=mf

or go to

www.gugroup.co.uk/content/kentishtown.html

Hope to see you there

Gary