soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Originally an unissued Aware recording.

The only releases of this are as a Kent Select 45 (backed with The Pretenders A Broken Heart Cries) and the John Edwards "Careful Man" CD on Kent. There's no 'original 45' as such, although the Kent one is every bit that if you see what I mean.

I don't know if these were a limited run or if they can still be picked up via the Ace Records website or through Amazon etc. but it's worth doing a search there.

The Careful Man CD compilation features lots of other wonderful unissued recordings as well as all his tremendous Aware material and in-demand cuts for Bell, Weiss etc. An essential purchase and for me one of the best CDs ever.

Social source share

Originally an unissued Aware recording.

The only releases of this are as a Kent Select 45 (backed with The Pretenders A Broken Heart Cries) and the John Edwards "Careful Man" CD on Kent. There's no 'original 45' as such, although the Kent one is every bit that if you see what I mean.

I don't know if these were a limited run or if they can still be picked up via the Ace Records website or through Amazon etc. but it's worth doing a search there.

The Careful Man CD compilation features lots of other wonderful unissued recordings as well as all his tremendous Aware material and in-demand cuts for Bell, Weiss etc. An essential purchase and for me one of the best CDs ever.

Yes Gareth it is the Kent select 45 i'm looking for. Hopefully someone will have one knocking about in their sales box. Thanks anyway mate, ATB Tony. OZ.

Social source share

isnt it on the limited press kent lp as well.

mark

You're absolutely correct Mark. When I posted initially I couldn't be sure if it was "How Can I" or "Tin Man" on the 12" EP. Checking back on an old thread about that particular release Ady states there were less than 100 copies of that pressed, so it's pretty rare.

Social source share

You're absolutely correct Mark. When I posted initially I couldn't be sure if it was "How Can I" or "Tin Man" on the 12" EP. Checking back on an old thread about that particular release Ady states there were less than 100 copies of that pressed, so it's pretty rare.

both are on the 12" luckily i got the last of adeys copies about 2 years ago got it for "this is my chance" art gentry?

mark

Social source share