Soulvation Newquay Bank Holiday Weekender 2010

Following the brilliant Soulvation Newquay Weekender in April, am pleased to announce that next year's "the friendly weekender" will be a 3 day Bank Holiday special.....Friday April 30, Saturday May 1, Sunday May 2

In order to get later finishes the venue has been moved to The Cliffdene Hotel where we had the after parties last year.

Will feature a Northern Room, Modern Lounge, 2 x All-Nighters for Friday and Saturday, finale knees up on Sunday and a Saturday afternoon "Not The Top Northern Soul Top 500" special in a bar (complete with dancefloor) overlooking the wonderful Fistral Beach.

Cracking DJ line up TBA, so far Mick H,Pete Lyster,Nige Brown,Sean Chapman,Terry Jones and Sean Livesey confirmed.This year's was great and will be going all out to raise the bar again.

The size of The Cliffdene means capacity is only 150 so early booking advised.

We will be doing 2 and 3 night packages at The Cliffdene and Newquay's not yet opened Travelodge and there will be a limited number of weekend passes for people who want to sort out their own accomodation.

Everything will go up on web site in about 2 weeks with facility to put deposits down, but in meantime if anybody wants to reserve a ticket or room, please PM me or e-mail me on - neilrushton2@btinternet.com

All the Best,

Neil

• Replies 6
  • Views 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Following the brilliant Soulvation Newquay Weekender in April, am pleased to announce that next year's "the friendly weekender" will be a 3 day Bank Holiday special.....Friday April 30, Saturday May 1, Sunday May 2

In order to get later finishes the venue has been moved to The Cliffdene Hotel where we had the after parties last year.

Will feature a Northern Room, Modern Lounge, 2 x All-Nighters for Friday and Saturday, finale knees up on Sunday and a Saturday afternoon "Not The Top Northern Soul Top 500" special in a bar (complete with dancefloor) overlooking the wonderful Fistral Beach.

Cracking DJ line up TBA, so far Mick H,Pete Lyster,Nige Brown,Sean Chapman,Terry Jones and Sean Livesey confirmed.This year's was great and will be going all out to raise the bar again.

The size of The Cliffdene means capacity is only 150 so early booking advised.

We will be doing 2 and 3 night packages at The Cliffdene and Newquay's not yet opened Travelodge and there will be a limited number of weekend passes for people who want to sort out their own accomodation.

Everything will go up on web site in about 2 weeks with facility to put deposits down, but in meantime if anybody wants to reserve a ticket or room, please PM me or e-mail me on - neilrushton2@btinternet.com

All the Best,

Neil

Hi Neil, hope you got my message, yes you can count me in on this one. please PM me your phone number, the one I have doesn't seem to be working.

best

Neil Self

Mayhem alert - Sue Brick first person to reserve rooms!

Extra mayhem alert - Pete Wid enjoyed the last one so much he has just ordered 5 rooms for his crew. Going to be messy again.

We only have 50 non accomodation weekend passes avalable and have had lots of enquries about them before we even get the web site set up to order on line. If anyone wants to reserve one they should PM me or e-mail - neilrushton2@btinternet.com

DJ's confirmed so far (more to follow)- for the Northern/Rare room and Modern Lounge - Mick H,Pete Lyster,Pete Hullat,Neil Rushton,Nige Brown,Sean Chapman, Derek Mead, Andy McCabe,Terry Jones,Sean Livesey,Neil Self.

Thanks,

Neil

• 2 weeks later...

The Weekender now really taking shape.

Northern/Rare Soul Room DJ's - Mick H, Pete Lyster,Pete Hullat, Nick Hackett, Neil Rushton,Nige Brown, Sean Chapman,Derek Mead,Andy McCabe,Ady Heaney,Lee Vowles.

Modern Soul Lounge DJ's - Terry Jones,Sean Livesey,Neil Self, Neil Rushton.

The event takes place @ The Cliffdene Hotel over the Bank Holiday Weekend Friday April 30 - Sunday May 2.

Late night sessions Friday and Saturday @ The Cliffdene which on Sunday afternoon will host the "Not The Northern Soul Top 500" special and then in the evening the finale knees up.

Saturday afternoon we take over a bar overlooking the legendary Fistral Beach - home of the UK surf scene - with a mixture of Northern and Modern.

The Cliffdene is in a prime location,overlooking another lovely beach, and capacity for the music sessions is limiited to 150 so we will sell out well in advance.

A package of Weekend Music Pass/Friday & Saturday night accomodion including freshly cooked breakfast and 3 course evening meal is £99. An extra night stay for the Sunday is available for an extra £30. All prices per person.

We also have just 50 weekend passes available @ £30.

Booking form will go up on the Soulvation web site asap.

In the meantime if you want to secure a booking you can do so by contacting me..

To book a room package a deposit of £30 per person is needed.

Weekend passes to be paid in full,first come, frist served.

Monies can be paid by cheque. PM me for details.

For Pay Pal payments add 90p to the £30, ie total £30.90.

To - sales@soulvation.biz

All the Best,

Neil