Low Rider Soul

Guest Eridu

To branch off of the Popcorn discussion (in All About the SOUL), I'm interested in getting some recommendations of tracks to check out which were popular in the Low Rider scene.

Here is a favorite of mine:

Anyone have any experiences in California interacting with people from the Low Rider scene? I'm not sure too many northern fans would survive that meeting...

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

To branch off of the Popcorn discussion (in All About the SOUL), I'm interested in getting some recommendations of tracks to check out which were popular in the Low Rider scene.

Here is a favorite of mine:

Anyone have any experiences in California interacting with people from the Low Rider scene? I'm not sure too many northern fans would survive that meeting...

ha ha. i live in northern california (near Salinas - #1 gun crime per capita city in the uSA) and have been collecting/dj-ing soul for about 12 years. not much of a northern scene to speak of, but you want some brown pride locos to show up? spin some ballads and wear a kevlar vest!!

Social source share

ha ha. i live in northern california (near Salinas - #1 gun crime per capita city in the uSA) and have been collecting/dj-ing soul for about 12 years. not much of a northern scene to speak of, but you want some brown pride locos to show up? spin some ballads and wear a kevlar vest!!

COOL AND WHAT CAR ? CHECK THE SOUL SOURCE MEDIA SECTION WEVE POSTED LOADS OF BROWN PRIDE STUFF-LOWRIDER STUFF -LOADS OF LATIN ETC,ITS A STRONG THREAD IMO-OH AND PLEASE CONTRIBUTE IF YOU CAN POST TUNES UP!!!

BAZ A

Social source share

COOL AND WHAT CAR ? CHECK THE SOUL SOURCE MEDIA SECTION WEVE POSTED LOADS OF BROWN PRIDE STUFF-LOWRIDER STUFF -LOADS OF LATIN ETC,ITS A STRONG THREAD IMO-OH AND PLEASE CONTRIBUTE IF YOU CAN POST TUNES UP!!!

BAZ A

(even louder) ha ha ha! my car? i drive up in my shiny 2008 Toyota Corolla and jump out with my blond hair and blue eyes.... it takes a bit of time (and some legit tunes) until i am sure i am not gonna get plugged by a vato.

also, i'll see if i have some useful stuff as mp3 to post!

Social source share

LOL -enjoy the thread some incredible stuff posted!!! thumbup.gif

(even louder) ha ha ha! my car? i drive up in my shiny 2008 Toyota Corolla and jump out with my blond hair and blue eyes.... it takes a bit of time (and some legit tunes) until i am sure i am not gonna get plugged by a vato.

also, i'll see if i have some useful stuff as mp3 to post!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!