Dena Barnes. - If You Ever Walked Out Of My Life. - Inferno Demo

Guest POTTERIESPECK

Not much difference between the 2, maybe the demo just shades it but price wise £450 - £500 on a good day.

But it has been booted on both.....yours SHOULD have 'ZTSC125854' stamped in the run out!

:unsure:

Edited by Guest
Social source share

I WOULD SAY ISSUE RARER DEMO £400--ISSUE £500shades

I would agree, not much in it but I think I have seen more demos than "real" issues. a bit like many of the RCA stuff

Social source share

dont think the demo was booted. there is a white boot copy but as far as i know there is no reference to that being a demo. only the real deal has demo copy- not for sale on it and of course this is styrene with stick on label and big ztsc stamp. orig stock rarer IMVHO

dave

Here are a couple of scans of the white label counterfeit (on vinyl and no Disc Jockey Not For Sale writing) and then the genuine white label promo (on styrene with the ZTSC stamp).

Think there is another white label boot apart from the one above. I will see if I have a scan of that one too.

Cheers

Richard

post-12286-12531001994251_thumb.jpg

post-12286-12531002790881_thumb.jpg

Edited by Premium Stuff
Social source share

• 3 years later...

So the demo without 'DJ copy not for sale' and the runout '2002 A' is a boot then??

The original demo is on styrene - has "DISC JOCKEY NOT FOR SALE" on the label both sides - "PLUG SIDE" on the "Who Am I Side" - and has a ZTSC stamp in the deadwax. Anything else with a white label is a boot.

Hope this helps.

Richard

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!