dilemma'

• Replies 52
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just to update people on 'developements' since I first started this thread..

All parties concerned have made contact - whether it via text, pm, email, or ansa-phone message. One of these was via email to let me know they would be ringing me that night - guess what ?? - NO PHONE CALL, so if that call is not forthcoming tonight there will be another 'name in lights' posted on here.

At 03.24am this morning I received a text message from Shane Cox - I've since rang the mobile number it originated from and already left a message - and I'm posting it EXACTLY AS WRITTEN.. With exeption to where he refers to someone else, I'm omitting that purely because, although still relevant to the 'wider picture' it is NOT related, directly, to the transaction between Shane and I. I have marked this part of the txt with ***

Johnny this is shane im txting u cos ive just got in from work 2nd day cos ive been bad with swine flu & complications since begin of July. So my money probs have been on the back seat. Im now catchin up. I got ure message on sun but couldnt get back 2u till weds my day off i heard about the soul source stuff but no mention was made bout an lp & Mill Evans 45? Which has also 2b sorted. *** (writes re other person) *** & thats something u never gave me when u let me take the records ure address & phone no.! U didnt make it very easy 4me 2 send u the money! I get paid 2 weeks from friday & i can send u half if not all i ewe u & u mite as well keep the lp. Txt me back on this number. Altho after wot ive heard was written about me ill probably finish wi the articles sell up & leave the scene as bein ver ill seems 2 have caused me an embaressment i cant come back from.

I can't help but answer, here, some of the points raised - the rest is already in my post naming Shane - as it's pi**ed me off even more that Shane is trying to beg the sympathy vote as an excuse for his non-action.

The deal was for him to pay me at the aforementioned Wilton 'niter - the one where the last I heard from him was when he said to me 'I'm on in 10 minutes so will come and square up with you when my set is over'.

The day after Wilton I left my first message for Shane - leaving three different telephone numbers - informing him I had moved since our last postal dealings and requesting he contact me so I could inform him of my current address.. AND to check I had is up to date details.

I know your partner is on Soul Source, Shane, and that you have access to EXACTLY what has been written in this thread - but I WILL be printing off this entire thread and sending to you via the mail.. That way, just in case your partner HASN'T already shown you what's been written, you will DEFINATELY get to see it all in it's entirety !!

As for leaving the scene - as far as I'm concerned - GOOD RIDDANCE !! The scene doesn't need people that act in such an unscrupulous manner and could only ever benefit from people the likes of you NOT being around to cause the type of grief you have caused me !!

If you feel there is anything deflamatory in what I've (quite happily, and truthfully) printed within this thread then, PLEASE.. SUE ME !!

To end this post I would, again, like to thank the so many kind folk that have sent me personal messages offering financial support and assistance (Im still receiving them as i write..). I'm not talking just about people offering to lend me money, either.. A lot of messages are people offering to GIVE me money !! to help my situation. Some of these guy's - I DON'T EVEN KNOW!! THEY are TRUE Soulies, Shane.. !!!!

I thank each and every one of you - from the bottom of my heart - and will never forget the so many UNSELFISH acts of kindness from the individuals/couples that have offered assistance. I sincerely hope you understand as to why I prefer not to accept your generosity.

Whilst it would be easy to take, and borrow, the money offered.. I am on top of my financial situation in so much as my priority debts are all identified and arrangements in hand to (over a period) attempt to get them back 'on track'. My non-priority creditors have been served with my acknowledgement as to my debt(s), my current circumstances, and what I aim to do about the monies owed, long-term. So, as bad as my situation is - it ISN'T the end of the world (s'long as I don't lose my house) - and my family and I will just have to endure the 'crap' until such time as things get resolved.

Fingers

Social source share