• Views 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Eddy

Incredibles - Miss Treatment

Is yours the issue or demo?

It's not been that dear in the past (see book prices around £40 JM & TB rates it as 'Low')

But it has been fetching £100 and up in clean condition on the bay as it's gained in popularity recently.

I think a fair price is around £75 given current demand for set sale or chance your arm at auction.

My preference would be for the issue and this may fetch a premium (say 20%)

Just my opinion anyway.

Cheers.

Social source share

i have a mint , i dont really say mint when im selling some of my records , but this is really is mint , its a issue, seems to have gone up for some reason , but i have not heard it played any where to be honest, so why the sudden jump in price, ? seen some daft prices on gemm, thanks Eddy

To be honest Eddy I'm damned if I know!

But, what I think is it's a record that has seen a resurgence in interest and featured on alot of podcasts, playlists and some focus on forums etc. As to whether it's played out, it doesn't always follow that it needs to be played out to pick up the price.

Once a dealer or sellers see a blip of interest or a couple of eager bidders bidding beyond a records 'true' value, there is a lemming effect and prices increase. In the main, these prices fall again once the chinese whispers stop and it's only the truly rare that hold their price but popoularity always has a part to play whether real or manufactured.

As to the prices on GEMM they are, IMO, ridiculously high.

Regards...

Social source share

after spoken intro issue,

also need prices on these.

little esther - wild child - warwick vg++ (wlp)

little esther - wild child - warwick vg++ issue

latest price on this please

miss treatment - incredibles - audio arts - mint

thanks

Have not looked very recently but PAT BRADY has had a spoken intro FRANKIE AND THE CLASSICALS for £150 for a good while, think it was in classics last time I saw it

Social source share

you are bang on about the true value of a record, being the rare ones hold the value, the one for me in the past year was stanky, always thought it was a £10 record, seen it go bananas at times, when at its peak you could still get it cheap in the states, i found a demo for $15, soon as i got it shifted it for £60, but thats the thing about northern soul , you see some daft prices at times, im after a good copy of the ethics myself, dont see many good ones about, when you do they go for crazy money so i always get out bid, i will have a look on pat bradys site, seems a bit high on the price , thought it was a £80 , but it may be the price these days, thanks Eddy

Social source share