• Replies 14
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I doubt it that price mate! whistling.gif

Nige B

Dunno. Seen it not being sold for round 40 quid - never mind the chancers on ebay that keep re-listing it ad nauseum

Social source share

Dunno. Seen it not being sold for round 40 quid - never mind the chancers on ebay that keep re-listing it ad nauseum

Just curious why, why, why, you did'nt buy one of those then lol or better still check out The Artistics version on the I'm Gonna Miss You Album as good as Mill Evans.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Just curious why, why, why, you did'nt buy one of those then lol or better still check out The Artistics version on the I'm Gonna Miss You Album as good as Mill Evans.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Ah, that's an easy one. If they are not selling at 40 then maybe 20 quid is more realistic.:thumbup:

Thanks for the advice on the Artistics. I'll give it a listen as soon as I have a chance.

Social source share

Ah, that's an easy one. If they are not selling at 40 then maybe 20 quid is more realistic.:thumbup:

Thanks for the advice on the Artistics. I'll give it a listen as soon as I have a chance.

Forty quid seems a reasonable price for this was my point but happy hunting and hope you get one for twenty quid.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Forty quid seems a reasonable price for this was my point but happy hunting and hope you get one for twenty quid.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Funny you should say that. I was just about to ask what the general consensus on here regarding the price was.

Thanks for the input :thumbup:

Social source share

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

20 Quid !

Where's the justice when people are paying £50 and beyond for beaten up copies of The Ethics.

If Mill Evans is a 20 quid record I'll eat my pants, again.

I agree with the estimate of £40 - £60 in nice clean condition.

Good luck anyway..

Social source share

Maybe the answer is in the lack of - 'I've got one for £20 if you want it' messages.

This has been on my - get it if I see it cheap and in good nick wants list - for at least a year and I always see the bugger after it's sold!

A constant ebay effort will turn one up for less than £50 but a minter issue went for £80 in July and there seems no difference between issue or white demo on the history of prices from popsike and prices vary a lot.

Like most things - if you want it and it's a minter then pay the price for quality/resale.

So who's got one for the lad then!

Cheers

Tony

Social source share

Guest Phil Richards

Maybe the answer is in the lack of - 'I've got one for £20 if you want it' messages.

This has been on my - get it if I see it cheap and in good nick wants list - for at least a year and I always see the bugger after it's sold!

A constant ebay effort will turn one up for less than £50 but a minter issue went for £80 in July and there seems no difference between issue or white demo on the history of prices from popsike and prices vary a lot.

Like most things - if you want it and it's a minter then pay the price for quality/resale.

So who's got one for the lad then!

Cheers

Tony

I have one its M-

Social source share