arnie j

• Replies 24
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

hi all,wouldnt mind one of these but first i need to find out if i can afford it,availability,any info welcome

thanks

jason

When you get it, flip it over - the B is absolutely stunning, Soul with a capital S!thumbup.gif
Social source share

I've got a spare issue kicking round somewhere since I picked up a white demo...

It won't be expensive - maybe around £20 inc Paypal fees and postage etc.

Do you mean a yellow issue or that multi colour thing?? that i assumed is a re-issue??

Just £20 for a yellow issue is damn cheap imho:ohmy:

That said theres always one on ebay EVERY WEEK!

Social source share

Do you mean a yellow issue or that multi colour thing?? that i assumed is a re-issue??

Just £20 for a yellow issue is damn cheap imhoohmy.gif

Think you may be confusing this one with "you've been gone too long"? "I still love you" never seems to show up, and much rarer than people think. I can't recall seeing a yellow issue, or a white demo, for a very long time.

Social source share

Just £20 for a yellow issue is damn cheap imhoohmy.gif

Think you may be confusing this one with "you've been gone too long"? "I still love you" never seems to show up, and much rarer than people think. I can't recall seeing a yellow issue, or a white demo, for a very long time.

DOHHHHHhhhhhhhh!

Social source share

you bin gone to long originally came out on IMPEL Wonder if l still love you came out on the same label???

Nope, John Richbourg picked up Ann Sexton for SS7 directly after the Impel issue of Gone Too Long (which by the way I still have...thanks Tes), so she only had one release on Impel. I've never seen any other label for I Still Love You than the multi-coloured one, though for years I was convinced that they were 2nd issues, so bought a WD to be certain...yes.gif ....and yep, they're both great sides.

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

Nope, John Richbourg picked up Ann Sexton for SS7 directly after the Impel issue of Gone Too Long (which by the way I still have...thanks Tes), so she only had one release on Impel. I've never seen any other label for I Still Love You than the multi-coloured one, though for years I was convinced that they were 2nd issues, so bought a WD to be certain...yes.gif ....and yep, they're both great sides.

think nowt of itthumbsup.gif

Social source share

hi cliff, i still love you came out on yellow label, probally pressed at the time when the label design was changing over to multi coloured, hence the 2 different labels, however the yellow label is considerably rarer

Social source share

Yes, thinking about it, I've never seen a yellow issue of I still love you....g.gif

Social source share

Yes, thinking about it, I've never seen a yellow issue of I still love you....g.gif

I got a yellow issue off e-bay recently

Social source share

Fantastic double-sider this one.

The only issue I've seen is yellow same as mine.

It's not that common but still think £20 is fair even very kindly priced as it seems to be getting more scarce.

I'd bite Pikey's hand off if I was you mate yes.gif

i bit his hand off as soon as he offered it me bud,am waiting for him to find it and get back to me, i only hope he hasnt bumped the price up now u lot have commented !:thumbup:boxing.gif

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

When you get it, flip it over - the B is absolutely stunning, Soul with a capital S!thumbup.gif

great record been championing it for ages but never played the flip

shame on me

will give it a go tonight

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!