My post has been moved and I cannot view it?

Hello

I made a post about northern soul dance moves but the post says moved next to it. When I click the link to get to it, it then says I cannot view it or something. AM I doing something wrong?

Social source share

• Replies 20
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Kolla

If you have a message saying menu disabled then I'd advise you to contact Mike Hughes directly. Use the contact button in the top-right of the page.

Social source share

Unfortunatly over the last few days this forum has recieved a fair few "guest" posts from the same source as the post mentioned here.

Due to this and other factors, it was thought best action to put the post "on hold".

Apoligies for any inconvience to the poster or any readers. Hopefully this matter will be resolved soonest.

Social source share

My Dad says that if your other guest posters have NTL as their Internet Service Providers then they use something called a proxy. It means ( if you understand this bit ) all ip's have the same number from NTL when using it on port 80 which is widely used for internet page browsing. Is that the problem? Tell me it is and I will get full marks in my IT class.

Social source share

Forgot to mention

My school play is 10 days away, I could use that help requested in the other thread :)

I joined the board as a member the other day and sent message to administrator but no reply yet. I posted from school today.

Social source share

Thanks haydn.

It might be because I am 14 and a bit young to ask for help on the board. Whoever past that link in mikes post, thanks thats realy helpful.

Social source share

Every person in the play has to do something about their Mum and Dads teenage years. My Dad has told me about his music , he says that from everything he did as a teenager, the music he loves brings back his best memories. He has a massive collection of original records but he never lets me play them. I like his music more than he knows so for my part in our play, I'm gonna be my Dad. Only thing is though Mum tells me that he never danced. Although he went to clubs and wore the clothes Mum reckons that he just never got on the dance floor, she says that she has never understood that. So what I want to do is dance on stage just like you guys do. I think he may look at me doing the dancing and see himself how he may wanted to have been sort off. He always says the he wanted to. He cant now because he has been a heavy smoker all his life and has had one leg removed because his veins refused to flow blood.

All I have to do now is to study the dancing because I can pick up stuff like that easily. Im not saying your dancing is easy but my feet moved kinda good so my friends tell me. I even go the baggie pants made at school. I wrote a post a few days ago but it got moved to somewhere I can't see it. My Mum says that someone could have said something bad in a reply to my post and it might have been moved coz of that so I don't have to see it? I joined the board and wrote to the board boss called Mike but there has been no reply to that yet. Also I am 14 and i am not sure if I am old enough to be a member.

I am still looking for anything on the internet sites that may help me. Mike put in a site that was very helpful and had some short dance moves on it. It works with quicktime to I can advance it slowly and look at the footwork. If anyone else has anywhere else I can look that would be great.

The 2 tunes I have choses to dance to I like a lot. They are _ _ _

Little Anthony And The Imperials - Better Use Your Head

Frank Popp Ensemble - Breakaway

My Dad knows the singer of Breakaway. She is from Manchester and is called Family Brown. Her Dad used to play Sax in my Dads band.

Social source share

Stick in Jimmy,

There is a whole back catalogue of sounds that you may like/dislike but it beats sitting in front of the telly waiting on the music coming to you.

Hope the play turns out well, let us know how you got on, i am sure your dad will be extremely happy to see you take an interest in something that was and still is a big part of his life.

KTF,

Haydn.

Social source share

I'm trying to haydn but they keep banning my proxie ip's. I only have 99.999 left to browse on. Next thing they will close up the board to members only. Good job I have created 13 other accounts going back 12 months to keep my eye on things. I know I know, another smart butted kid but its hard being young in on the net. You got to keep one step ahead without swearing or being offensive to anyone. I'm sure you will agree, I have been most agreeable on your board and you most of al haydn have been the best. Before they find another way to block me I wish you the best Haydn, When I dance it will be for you man :)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!