Central Soul Club Nottingham, Friday 25Th September, Guest Mick Boyle,

Arabica

Central Soul Club,

Games Workshop,

Willow Road,

Lenton Lane,

Nottingham,

Ng7 2WS

This Friday 25th September...................8pm-12-55am..................£4.00 otd.........

Guest DJ............Mick Boyle..........

Resident DJ's.............Dave Tidswell................Gary Wall............John Heaney.........Julie..........

This unique venue is on again for the 27th event offering a total across the board open box policy.............something for all to hit the large maple dance floor, We look forward to welcoming you all this Friday, as per norm i have some new footage for the drop down screen,fully air conditioned room large bar, and outside balcony where you can smoke and still hear the tunes here and in the toilets loads of parking which is cctv monitored,

New years eve tickets will be on sale on the door.............Central & Shed combined total 60s night.............

Contact Mall 07778797800.................. shades

Edited by Arabica
  • Replies 17
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Have a good night Mall & Slap head !!

sorry can't get there as i,ll be in Smeggy !!

Jim you aint never gonna be any other colour but white !! get used to it 8>)

Ian.

You about right Ian. See you at Bestwood mate. Think thats our next encounter...Bring The 60s...leave the DISCO in the bin :rolleyes:

cool.gifEnjoy the break both of you dont forget the Piz Buin 6, See you at the FED goose fair Saturday,

Regards Mall

Hiya Gary & Mall,

Looking forward this Friday at one of thee best places to be :thumbsup:......... hope you had a fab holiday Mall...nice and hot !!!

i best bring me cardy Friday just in case you don't let me put the aircon off lol:lol: see you soon...xx

Hiya Gary & Mall,

Looking forward this Friday at one of thee best places to be :thumbup:......... hope you had a fab holiday Mall...nice and hot !!!

i best bring me cardy Friday just in case you don't let me put the aircon off lol:lol: see you soon...xx

Hi Gail,

Red hot thanks, did not think you would recognise meshades see you both Friday,

Regards Mall

Hi Gail,

Red hot thanks, did not think you would recognise meshades.gif see you both Friday,

Regards Mall

How could anyone miss the dapper young man walking down the road :huh: lol!! nice chat tho see you Friday!!

Have a good night Mall & Slap head !!

sorry can't get there as i,ll be in Smeggy !!

Jim you aint never gonna be any other colour but white !! get used to it 8>)

Ian.

Hi Ian,

We sure will and you will be missed enjoy the east coast and make sure you slap on the factor 20,

Regards Mallshades.gif

Edited by Arabica

Central Soul Club,

Games Workshop,

Willow Road,

Lenton Lane,

Nottingham,

Ng7 2WS

This Friday 25th September...................8pm-12-55am..................£4.00 otd.........

Resident DJ's.............Dave Tidswell................Gary Wall............John Heaney.........Julie..........

This unique venue is on again for the 27th event offering a total across the board open box policy.............something for all to hit the large maple dance floor, We look forward to welcoming you all this Friday, as per norm i have some new footage for the drop down screen,fully air conditioned room large bar, and outside balcony where you can smoke and still hear the tunes here and in the toilets loads of parking which is cctv monitored,

New years eve tickets will be on sale on the door.............Central & Shed combined total 60s night.............

Contact Mall 07778797800.................. shades.gif

One more day of hard graft then its time for a bit of fun fun fun Yes Mall i said fun and not SUN.thumbup.gif All the best Mark.

Hi Mall-Gaz hope you had a gud hol Mall & topped up your tan again! Have a gud un on fri at the central. Sorry we cant make it for this one, we are off to the costa del skeg for the weekend... See you all at the next fed.

All the best Pete & Mand

Edited by fothers

Hi everyone !

Looking forward too tonight. I think numbers may be down a little due to skegy being on but we can't go changing our dates around to miss the wkenders !

Anyone going we hope you all have Brilliant wkend !

If your not going to Skegy then why not give us a try I'm sure you'll not be disappointed !

See you later

Wallie

One more day of hard graft then its time for a bit of fun fun fun Yes Mall i said fun and not SUN.thumbup.gif All the best Mark.

shades.gifHi Bam,

Well thats the car loaded ready to hear some tunes now, a bit beach lagged and looking fotward to the Central, see you on the door, oh and thanks to all who have been on this thread,

Regards Mallyes.gif

Hi everyone !

Looking forward too tonight. I think numbers may be down a little due to skegy being on but we can't go changing our dates around to miss the wkenders !

Anyone going we hope you all have Brilliant wkend !

If your not going to Skegy then why not give us a try I'm sure you'll not be disappointed !

See you later

Wallie

OK Gaz you've twisted my arm i will give this one a gothumbup.gif and i know i wont be disappointed. Mall shall i bring the after sun i have got a few bottles spare has i AINT BEEN ANY FOOKING WHERE6.gif See ya later ...Mark

Edited by Guest

Central Soul Club,

Games Workshop,

Willow Road,

Lenton Lane,

Nottingham,

Ng7 2WS

Contact Mall 07778797800.................. shades.gif

Uncle Bert ironed...... trolleys pressed..... shoes polished...... I'm on my way