• Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

DIDNT THINK IT WAS THAT MUCH THANKS FOR THAT PHIL.SHAUN

His first Fania 45s are pretty sought after and very rare to come by:

- "Use it before you lose it"

- "Geronimo"

- "Bad breath"

Anyway search by "Valentin" without "E" at the end for better results.

Edited by dimples
Social source share

easily worth (well sells for) that....one everyone seems to want lately.

Dave withers had a few of these in his shop in the 80s , I left em cos I wasn't keen on it at the time they were £15 !! Doh .anyway wot I'm replyin for if the fania release is above your budget there is a re-issue available on a label called lrc I think thats right, might be under c/u name Rex garvin , mr misery and lucky charms on it also,well it's an alternative

Social source share

if the fania release is above your budget there is a re-issue available on a label called...

...Jazzman! b/w Harvey Averne "Never Learned To Dance" + 2 more great latin 45s in a slipcase. What more do you want? :D

SCROLL DOWN TO JM.063

"Dance The Latin Soul" - the other two in the series ("Funk" and "Jazz") are pretty good too...

Social source share

Dave withers had a few of these in his shop in the 80s , I left em cos I wasn't keen on it at the time they were £15 !! Doh .anyway wot I'm replyin for if the fania release is above your budget there is a re-issue available on a label called lrc I think thats right, might be under c/u name Rex garvin , mr misery and lucky charms on it also,well it's an alternative

Are you really sure about the LRC reissue? I think I used to have it at one time but can't recall Bobby Valentin being on it. Very low sound quality wasn't it?

"Use it before..." also came out a few years ago as part of the Vampi Soul "Explosivos" 10x7" box. Official legal reissue in superb sound quality. If you're into Latin Soul I recommend the whole set. It's long deleted but turns up here and there...

Social source share