Kingswayhall,forest Town

Boxerbeat

WELL SOULIES ,ITS THAT TIME AGAIN,FOR THOSE WHO ARE,NT DOING SKEGGY THIS WEEKEND ,THERE,S EDWINSTOWE FRI,THEN ITS KINGSWAY SATURDAY,NICE DANCE FLOOR,NICE FRIENDLY SOULIES AND GREAT ATMOSPHERE,ITS A OLDIES VENUE BEEN RUNNING FOR 12 YEARS ALONG SIDE ANNESLEY,SADLY THERES NO MORE AWSWORTH OR ALFERTON,BENTINCK STILL GOING STRONG THOUGH,WE,VE GOT THE GROVSNER ROOMS WHICH HAS BEEN KICKING UP A STORM,ANYWAY GUEST DJ THIS MONTH IS NOTTS OWN MICK H,DONT WOORRY HE,S DOWN FOR OLDIES NIGHT,RES DJS IAN GEE,CARL PIPER,SO IF YOU WANT TO GIVE IT A TRY YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED,KTF,CARL,EMSC:thumbup:

POST CODE NG19 ODU,CONTACTS CARL 07794131089 IAN 07969971879 thumbsup.gif

• Replies 22
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

WELL SOULIES ,ITS THAT TIME AGAIN,FOR THOSE WHO ARE,NT DOING SKEGGY THIS WEEKEND ,THERE,S EDWINSTOWE FRI,THEN ITS KINGSWAY SATURDAY,NICE DANCE FLOOR,NICE FRIENDLY SOULIES AND GREAT ATMOSPHERE,ITS A OLDIES VENUE BEEN RUNNING FOR 12 YEARS ALONG SIDE ANNESLEY,SADLY THERES NO MORE AWSWORTH OR ALFERTON,BENTINCK STILL GOING STRONG THOUGH,WE,VE GOT THE GROVSNER ROOMS WHICH HAS BEEN KICKING UP A STORM,ANYWAY GUEST DJ THIS MONTH IS NOTTS OWN MICK H,DONT WOORRY HE,S DOWN FOR OLDIES NIGHT,RES DJS IAN GEE,CARL PIPER,SO IF YOU WANT TO GIVE IT A TRY YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED,KTF,CARL,EMSCthumbup.gif

will be be there at kingsway carl see you there

WELL SOULIES ,ITS THAT TIME AGAIN,FOR THOSE WHO ARE,NT DOING SKEGGY THIS WEEKEND ,THERE,S EDWINSTOWE FRI,THEN ITS KINGSWAY SATURDAY,NICE DANCE FLOOR,NICE FRIENDLY SOULIES AND GREAT ATMOSPHERE,ITS A OLDIES VENUE BEEN RUNNING FOR 12 YEARS ALONG SIDE ANNESLEY,SADLY THERES NO MORE AWSWORTH OR ALFERTON,BENTINCK STILL GOING STRONG THOUGH,WE,VE GOT THE GROVSNER ROOMS WHICH HAS BEEN KICKING UP A STORM,ANYWAY GUEST DJ THIS MONTH IS NOTTS OWN MICK H,DONT WOORRY HE,S DOWN FOR OLDIES NIGHT,RES DJS IAN GEE,CARL PIPER,SO IF YOU WANT TO GIVE IT A TRY YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED,KTF,CARL,EMSCthumbup.gif

hiope you all av a good night,shame it is the same night as the harold.

next year we will be going to the fourth sat of the month

maybe we can do a swap .me and jools and you and ian.

WELL SOULIES ,ITS THAT TIME AGAIN,FOR THOSE WHO ARE,NT DOING SKEGGY THIS WEEKEND ,THERE,S EDWINSTOWE FRI,THEN ITS KINGSWAY SATURDAY,NICE DANCE FLOOR,NICE FRIENDLY SOULIES AND GREAT ATMOSPHERE,ITS A OLDIES VENUE BEEN RUNNING FOR 12 YEARS ALONG SIDE ANNESLEY,SADLY THERES NO MORE AWSWORTH OR ALFERTON,BENTINCK STILL GOING STRONG THOUGH,WE,VE GOT THE GROVSNER ROOMS WHICH HAS BEEN KICKING UP A STORM,ANYWAY GUEST DJ THIS MONTH IS NOTTS OWN MICK H,DONT WOORRY HE,S DOWN FOR OLDIES NIGHT,RES DJS IAN GEE,CARL PIPER,SO IF YOU WANT TO GIVE IT A TRY YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED,KTF,CARL,EMSC:thumbup:

Hi Carl,

Can't make this one ( due to Skeggy ) but we'll definatly be there for the October one mate thumbsup.gif

You'll have a bangin' night with Mick H as guest dj .

See you all soon

Steve B

hiope you all av a good night,shame it is the same night as the harold.

next year we will be going to the fourth sat of the month

maybe we can do a swap .me and jools and you and ian.

aup mate,how are you,if your going for the last saturday of the month we wont be able to swop,thats kingsway dates,see you soon though,ktf,carl emscthumbsup.gif

shades aup carl matey me and les will be there sat good deejay line up ,YOU ,IAN & MICK H shud be an awsome nite of northern soul ,by the way carl watch out for the music police & the floor detective they were at at the grov ,so polish your floor and dont play any motown and same old northern soul see you sat matey ,am of to play some motown on my decks see you sat ktf rictic:thumbup:thumbsup.gif Edited by RICTIC
:innocent: well carl talks are in hand ,with mark & rob with the management at the grov because we"v had alot of soulies askin when are we going to do another mini dayer so we are going full hog and doing bank holiday mondays instead, and the soulies said good cos theres nothin on worth going to on mondays in the notts area we would like you & ian to guest deejay on the first one next year so look out for flyers when we have got other djs to guest as well ktf ricticshades:thumbup: Edited by RICTIC

shades.gif aup carl see you sat ,got some more djs lined up for when we get the dayer ktf ricticwhistling.giftumbleweed3.gif

Hi Graham / carl,

I don't normally do owt bank Holiday Mondays except walk the dogs all day, but this sounds good to me thumbup.gif me and Karen will be going to this one.

Have a good one Saturday ( as I know you will )

Steve B

thumbup.gif aup mick that records a tenner matey hope you recived it and i have another for you to buy for £15 and by the way we have something better than talc to put on the floor its this resin stuff makes the floor slippery as fcuk if you want dj spot you"ll have to ask mark anyway mick catch you soon gray innocent.gifthumbsup.gif

WELL TONIGHTS THE NIGHT,HAD A DANCE LAST NIGHT AT EDWINSTOWE ENJOYED IT,BUT TONIGHT ITS WHERE ITS KINGSWAY HALL,WHERE TE DANCERS BREAK OUT INTO THERE FAVOURATE MOVES,SHUFFLES,STOMPS,SPINS,FLOORWORK THE LOT,8.00 TONIGHT LET THE YOUR SOULS BE LOST IN THE SOUNDS OF NORTHERN SOUL OLDIES,thumbsup.gifKTF ,CARL. .,THE NEXT PHOENIX IS 24TH OCT,THE SOULIES AT SKEG ENJOY,THE REST SEE YOU AT KINGSWAY