PS-Soul

• Replies 83
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Dave,

I've had a word with the boss and he say's I can have Monday off if I get drunk....he's such an accommodating chap. wink.gif

Paul

I too had a word with the boss - and SHE said 'you'll get out there and earn some money'ohmy.gif

so monday off seems like a non-starterangry.gif

but, never let the morning after spoil the night (or all day session) beforewicked.gif

M.

Guest Derek White

and on another note. leave the car at home. book monday off work and get drunk:thumbup:

dave

Hey up Dave.

On nights Mon. so that sounds like a reight plan.

As Don Kit says "Stick to no more than four pints t'hour"

thumbsup.gif

See you all Sun.

Cheers,

Derek.

Guest 2648 W Grand Boulevard

Looks like a couple of after lunch guinness'sssssssss then and some quality soul. Now if only I can bag a comfy chair !!!!whistling

Dave

Anybody heard from Mr Benson, is he gonna be spinning a few? , he usually puts up the odd post for H & G but don't think he has this time.

Joe, would you please put Fantastic Four in your box, you know which one , either side would do or both.

Also anybody got Melvin Brown & James Matthews - 'Love Stormy Weather' or Milton Wright - Leave Me Alone , perfect Chillout tunes.

See you Sunday from the start

Paul & Sue :D:yes:

Anybody heard from Mr Benson, is he gonna be spinning a few? , he usually puts up the odd post for H & G but don't think he has this time.

Joe, would you please put Fantastic Four in your box, you know which one , either side would do or both.

Also anybody got Melvin Brown & James Matthews - 'Love Stormy Weather' or Milton Wright - Leave Me Alone , perfect Chillout tunes.

Paul & Sue :thumbsup:thumbsup.gif

johns definately coming paul. not sure if any of the boys have the two tunes but we aint got em. will have to play u some alternative tunes

dave

Paul & Sue thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I ain't got em either but i'm sure we'll find something for you Paul.:good:

I'll be a bit late but will defo be there

C U 2moro

It's almost time to forget the usual Sunday chores and get down to

"SUNDAY CHILL OUT 6"

..... at :-

Horse and Groom

East Laith Gate

DONCASTER

on Sunday 18th OCTOBER 2009 from 12noon until 7ish

"FREE ADMISSION"

Guest Spinners for this one are John Benson and Pete Jay joining residents Dave,Bri,Joe,Mick and Steve for another relaxing afternoon of quality ATB Soul music.

Bar Food available all afternoon.

Just having a pre Chill-Out bacon sandwich & listening to a few tunes. Not long now thumbup.gif

Don

I ain't got em either but i'm sure we'll find something for you Paul.good.gif

I'll be a bit late but will defo be there

C U 2moro

You can't blame me for trying can you ?

I had no idea how rare this is but Russ told me on Friday that there are only a few known copies of it but you never cease to amaze me with what you lot have stashed away, only heard it played at Soul Essence (probably Sam) and on the "Across The Board" CD.

Anyway I know you guys have plenty of other tunes of equal quality to entertain us with today

See you all soon

Paul & Sue :thumbsup::thumbsup: