boogaloo

Boogaloosoul - We're On The Move

Hiya Folks

Well due to problems at the venue we won't be running the club in October or November. But we will be back on 5th December in a brand new venue.

I know you won't be saving yourself till December but would really appreciate your support on the new night from one and all.

Cheers Warren

Guest Mick Donnelly

Saddened to hear this Warren ... used to like that old cellar bar ... but as they say every cloud has a silver lining:thumbsup:

are you taking the world famous dance floor with you :)

see ya soon

Saddened to hear this Warren ... used to like that old cellar bar ... but as they say every cloud has a silver lining:thumbsup:

are you taking the world famous dance floor with you :unsure:

see ya soon

Thanks for the comments guys. No Mick the new venue's got its own floor and we're now moving upstairs for more of a Wigan/Mecca feel to the proceedings.

Guest aaaaa

Good luck warren and il definatly be at your opening night ,where i take it your be playing your new Del Davies. :thumbup: martin

Hiya Folks

Well due to problems at the venue we won't be running the club in October or November. But we will be back on 5th December in a brand new venue.

I know you won't be saving yourself till December but would really appreciate your support on the new night from one and all.

Cheers Warren

Sounds good Warren!:thumbup:

We'll be there, keep us posted.

Thanks for the comments guys. No Mick the new venue's got its own floor and we're now moving upstairs for more of a Wigan/Mecca feel to the proceedings.

i shall be in spain that w/e but have a good one mate

you still going to be in bandit country, sarf of the river or you coming over to the light?

anything happening on another cheap as chips night?

yeah, hope its staying south of the river! I came on here hoping to look for details of Saturday's event. Typical me, I don't come down for ages and when I want to it's not on. :thumbup: Can't make the December one Warren, here's one person looking forward to January 2nd already!!! thumbup.gif

Guest steve64

I think we should take the old dancefloor & give it a Viking send off in the Thames

Related Soul Music Links

• 1 posts
    • 149 reads
    • angione78
    • 23 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 405 reads
    • angione78
    • 23 Apr 2018
    • 168 posts
    • 9016 reads
    • Twoshoes
    • 15 Apr 2018
    • 121 posts
    • 10733 reads
    • MBarrett
    • 31 Mar 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 226 reads
    • joe dunlop
    • 16 Feb 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 318 reads
    • angione78
    • 31 Dec 2017
    • 2 posts
    • 177 reads
    • joesoul1958
    • 14 Dec 2017

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.