Boogaloosoul - We're On The Move

Boogaloo

Hiya Folks

Well due to problems at the venue we won't be running the club in October or November. But we will be back on 5th December in a brand new venue.

I know you won't be saving yourself till December but would really appreciate your support on the new night from one and all.

Cheers Warren

• Replies 9
  • Views 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Mick Donnelly

Saddened to hear this Warren ... used to like that old cellar bar ... but as they say every cloud has a silver lining:thumbsup:

are you taking the world famous dance floor with you :)

see ya soon

Saddened to hear this Warren ... used to like that old cellar bar ... but as they say every cloud has a silver lining:thumbsup:

are you taking the world famous dance floor with you :unsure:

see ya soon

Thanks for the comments guys. No Mick the new venue's got its own floor and we're now moving upstairs for more of a Wigan/Mecca feel to the proceedings.

Hiya Folks

Well due to problems at the venue we won't be running the club in October or November. But we will be back on 5th December in a brand new venue.

I know you won't be saving yourself till December but would really appreciate your support on the new night from one and all.

Cheers Warren

Sounds good Warren!:thumbup:

We'll be there, keep us posted.

Guest Andy Kempster

Thanks for the comments guys. No Mick the new venue's got its own floor and we're now moving upstairs for more of a Wigan/Mecca feel to the proceedings.

i shall be in spain that w/e but have a good one mate

you still going to be in bandit country, sarf of the river or you coming over to the light?

anything happening on another cheap as chips night?

yeah, hope its staying south of the river! I came on here hoping to look for details of Saturday's event. Typical me, I don't come down for ages and when I want to it's not on. :thumbup: Can't make the December one Warren, here's one person looking forward to January 2nd already!!! thumbup.gif

I think we should take the old dancefloor & give it a Viking send off in the Thames