Va-Va-Voom Is Back In London, Again! Saturday 7Th November

Ady Lupton

Following On From Our Spectacular Re-Launch In August, Va-Va-Voom Is Back In Our New Home Of The Boston Music Rooms, Tufnell Park.

Bringing You Another Dose Of Rare 60's,70's Northern Soul & Crossover!

Featuring This Months Guests,

Two Sort Of Home Grown Talents,

Messrs Marco Santucci & Nick Hackett!!

Joined Off Course By Your Resident Mess's Ady Lupton,Yann Vatiste & Joel Maslin...

If You Made It Along In August, Thank You!

It Was A Great Night & Just The Start We Wanted & Needed.

If You Didn't Make It, Make Sure You Do This Time, We're Sure You'll Enjoy It!

Also This Time Not Only Have You Got A Great Night Of Rare Soul & Crossover On The Saturday But It's Gonna Be Somewhat Of A London Soul Weekend.

The Solid Hit Soul Guys Have Their Shindig On The Friday Night Before Us & We're Maybe Organizing Some Kind Of Alldayer For The Saturday Afternoon!

So November 6th & 7th Is Set To Be The Soul Weekend In The Smoke!!

We'll Be Posting Details Of Accommodation Etc Asap.

Va-Va-Voom

Boston Music Rooms,178 Junction Rd,Tufnell Park,London N19.

8pm Till 3am.

£5 Before 9pm £7 After.

Hope To See You There.

Cheers,

Ady

Edited by ady lupton
  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Ady, Yann, Joel - you can once again rely on the young ladies of the South London Massive to swell your, er, ranks, at the next Va Va Voom. We all had a fab time at the last one, so the Price Family Bus will be bursting at the seams with eager visitors.

Roll on 7th Nov thumbsup.gif

post-8338-12551077068026.gif post-8338-12551077163388.gif post-8338-12551077247964.gif post-8338-12551077361435.gif post-8338-12551077477011.gif post-8338-12551077585184.gif post-8338-12551077803915.gif post-8338-12551078029446.gif

post-8338-12551077068026.gif

post-8338-12551077163388.gif

post-8338-12551077247964.gif

post-8338-12551077361435.gif

post-8338-12551077477011.gif

post-8338-12551077585184.gif

post-8338-12551077803915.gif

post-8338-12551078029446.gif

Guest Mrs Simsy

Many thanks for that, managed to flyer Kings Hall a little bit, only because Ady & Leona had kindly remembered some......note to self, must remember flyers in future :yes:

I forgot the flyers at the Kings Hall as well!:huh:

Really looking forward to the next installment of Va Va Voom!:thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone for your support & flyering! I'm a bit out of the loop at the moment due to work commitments so not getting out as much as I'd like. Hopefully make it up the 100 club Saturday at least.

Things are looking good for the 7th though.

Senor De Santiago & The Spanish Armada enjoyed the last one so much they're flying in for some more!

Everyone who got one seemed to enjoy the free CD so we've decided to treat you to another one!

Try to arrive early to avoid disappointment,the last lot had all but disappeared by 9.30.

If you are needing accommodation for the evening or weekend,there are some links on our website https://web.me.com/ya...om/Welcome.html We'll be adding more soon.

Cheers, Ady

Edited by ady lupton
Guest Leona M

Really looking forward to this again......... the last one was a cracker!

Noticed a bit of a buzz around the night at the King's hall; should be another belter.......

I don't think you need a better advertisement, than the return of our Spanish Brethren............ it's a long way to come for a night out!

Just enjoying the podcast on the website.........:thumbup:

Brint it on!

Guest CapitolSC

I can't wait for this one, been far too long since the last one I attended.

I's going to be a fantastic night or what and looking forward to the guest and resident DJ's for some super tunes thumbup.gif

Anyone meeting up before hand for a few beer.gif

Guest CapitolSC

Well, Ady, Joel, the Mrs & I,

will probably be with the Spaniard zipping some Fine Rioja at the Bar Lorca just outside the tube station for 8ishhh.

https://www.viewlondo...info-17192.html

They do have Pint too!!! good.gif ...

But I will surely see you before on Friday at The Solid Hit Soul !!!!

Yannph34r.gif

Excellent, Rioja and it does Tapas too :thumbsup: we shall be seeing you there and the night before :no:

Guest Mrs Simsy

Really looking forward to this, the last one was brilliant!

I'm looking for a distributor to take mine & Laura's great Dragons Den idea forward that we thought up at the last Va Va Voom!:thumbsup::yes:

The last one was brilliant, can't wait.:g:

Looking forward to sharing a soulful weekend with our good friends at Va Va Voom :good:

I think things are shaping up nicely with many people at Lifeline saying thay were hoping to get to both nights.

People travelling for both there are some cheapish hotels on the Solid Hit thread & also on our website www.solidhit.co.uk if you wanna stay over.

All best

Dave

Guest Mrs Simsy

Blimey not long now. Free CD is shaping up to be a good one, highlights include Lupton's new Black Lace cover up and Nick's Arthur Mullard studio band instrumental.

I've got something for you!:thumbsup:

Can't wait for the weekend, Yann had already flyered Lifeline so i went round & flyered on top of his flyers. Everyone must now now about Va Va Voom!:lol:

Guest the major

Dave St James & Jackie Castle back in town again so soon, hot off the Costa del Soul? Would you Adam & Eve it me old chinas, we'll be feasting our mince pies once again.

Chorizo anyone? Washed down with some postres?

Whilst I admire a spicy continental sausage as much as the next man, I think I'll have to give this one a miss in favour of Sussex this time; I believe the fog has cleared closer to the coast. Need to be up early on Sun at home,as the little soldier will be on parade as he does this time every year.

May see some of the weekenders at SHS on Friday.

Enjoy and, as ever, my love to those who deserve it...

I've got something for you!thumbsup.gif

Can't wait for the weekend, Yann had already flyered Lifeline so i went round & flyered on top of his flyers. Everyone must now now about Va Va Voom!laugh.gif

I forgot to keep one for myself!!! LOL

good.gifgood.giflaugh.gif

2 Birthday Parties & an After Wedding Party are coming along....It's gonna be messy!!!excl.gif

I forgot to mention that it's also our Angela's birthday night out, so apart from me being the grown up responsible one of the party whistling everyone else will be twatted. Hey ho.

Maybe not quite so much talc this time Yann, else I'll be skidding into the loos in a triple axel toe loop formation... when I only wanted to tap my foot on the edge of the dancefloor.

T x

Guest BintofSoul

I forgot to mention that it's also our Angela's birthday night out, so apart from me being the grown up responsible one of the party whistling.gif everyone else will be twatted. Hey ho.

Maybe not quite so much talc this time Yann, else I'll be skidding into the loos in a triple axel toe loop formation... when I only wanted to tap my foot on the edge of the dancefloor.

T x

We'll have one big party then Theresa, there's about 11 of us coming along to celebrate John birthday! See you there.beer.gif

Nicki XXX

Looks like it's gonna be another busy night what with our plethora of birthday celebrations & a wedding to boot!

Same as last time if any record dealers want a table reserved please let us know before Saturday by pm-ing either Yann or myself.

Thanks again for everyones support & hope to see you Sat & or Friday at Solid Hit Soul.

Cheers,

Ady

I forgot to mention that it's also our Angela's birthday night out, so apart from me being the grown up responsible one of the party whistling.gif everyone else will be twatted. Hey ho.

innocent.gifthumbup.gifyes.gifyes.gifyes.gif

Source Advert