Colouredman

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I love the Eddie Jasper Daye & the Four Bars, dont have the money for this right now (mores the pity), but wondered where & who played it first ?????.

Russ

Must be around Stafford time Rus, remember coming out of there with both this and Betty Wilson for about 8 quid each, not got them now I might add lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

I love the Eddie Jasper Daye & the Four Bars, dont have the money for this right now (mores the pity), but wondered where & who played it first ?????.

Russ

Brilliant record, sold mine along with a load of other big money stuff a few months back. If I had the £££ss I'd buy it back in an instant! I first heard it from Karl Heard but am under the impression that the first person to find and play this was Tim Smithers.

Social source share

Brilliant record, sold mine along with a load of other big money stuff a few months back. If I had the £££ss I'd buy it back in an instant! I first heard it from Karl Heard but am under the impression that the first person to find and play this was Tim Smithers.

pretty sure i first heard this at yate during the time that nik mak was running it:chinstroke:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!