Dont Worry Spirit

Guest soulmaguk

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The thing is Spirit, everyone knows you and everyone likes you, and knows you for the honourable soul that you are. You usually attend four soul events EVERY WEEK, two on a Friday and two on a Saturday, both supporting local events and travelling to national ones. You're also the sort of youngster we're supposed to be encouraging onto the scene, according to just about every thread on here. You're a clever guy, not to mention an obsessive Scorpio who won't let it lie. They have so picked on the wrong bloke here.

If a promoter had dared to hoik me out of their event because of THEIR mistake, and eject me publicly, in front of a queue of waiting punters, making me look like a complete c**t, then I wouldn't rest until I had their blood.

But that's just me obviously.

You've written twice, now write again giving them 7 days to cough up and offer you an apology for their mistake, else you take them to court and claim damages, which can be done quickly & inexpensively online. Don't forget to include a note of the hours you've spent on this already, charged at your normal geek rate, and make it clear that the clock continues to tick for every second they delay paying you.

And if you should need any help with the process, removing horses heads etc, you know where I am love.

T x

Social source share

Guest Mrs Simsy

Yes Spirit..

Sort it out with the promoter and get satisfaction.. Don't let them bully you... :thumbsup:

You don't have to be Columbo to work out who the promoters are, just avoid them in the future...

Some folk can only take the piss if you all let them...

Now back to Heartbeart :thumbsup:

xxxx

Is it just me who hasn't worked it out?:unsure::lol:

Hope it gets resolved sharpish Lee.:wub: T, how do you know everyone's star signs?:lol:

Social source share

I was going to stay off this thread, as I closed the other one down, but I just want to say thanks to everyone for your support, just so you don't think I'm being rude and ignoring you.

There is a great bunch of people out there, thank you.

Theresa, you are a star, and I may follow that route, but on the other hand life is too short to get obsessed with this stuff (I've had a go, and it goes without saying my hurt pride is minutely small beer compared to some of the crap some people deal with every day, including some on here).

Also, I've told you what I think of astrology - don't let's fall out over this...

Edited by spirit
Social source share

The thing is Spirit, everyone knows you and everyone likes you, and knows you for the honourable soul that you are. You usually attend four soul events EVERY WEEK, two on a Friday and two on a Saturday, both supporting local events and travelling to national ones. You're also the sort of youngster we're supposed to be encouraging onto the scene, according to just about every thread on here. You're a clever guy, not to mention an obsessive Scorpio who won't let it lie. They have so picked on the wrong bloke here.

If a promoter had dared to hoik me out of their event because of THEIR mistake, and eject me publicly, in front of a queue of waiting punters, making me look like a complete c**t, then I wouldn't rest until I had their blood.

But that's just me obviously.

You've written twice, now write again giving them 7 days to cough up and offer you an apology for their mistake, else you take them to court and claim damages, which can be done quickly & inexpensively online. Don't forget to include a note of the hours you've spent on this already, charged at your normal geek rate, and make it clear that the clock continues to tick for every second they delay paying you.

And if you should need any help with the process, removing horses heads etc, you know where I am love.

T x

Oooh Theresa you used the C word :sad:

Most women i know absolutely detest the use of that word:yes:

Social source share

I'll bear that in mind if i ever come across youwicked.gif

laugh.gif ,nice choice of words Nev.Back to the offending word...it is considered the most powerful word in the English language,dating back to pagan times when women ruled with an iron tongue.

No change there then.Cue Theresa.

Sorry for off topic post.

Social source share

I was going to stay off this thread, as I closed the other one down, but I just want to say thanks to everyone for your support, just so you don't think I'm being rude and ignoring you.

There is a great bunch of people out there, thank you.

Theresa, you are a star, and I may follow that route, but on the other hand life is too short to get obsessed with this stuff (I've had a go, and it goes without saying my hurt pride is minutely small beer compared to some of the crap some people deal with every day, including some on here).

Also, I've told you what I think of astrology - don't let's fall out over this...

Insane what happened to you mate, but don't worry we all get caught dodging entrance fees occasionally (wicked.gifwhistling.gif:wicked: ) just means you'll have more time to attend venues that would be more than happy to have you wearing out their dancefloor. Whoever made the stupid mistake of thinking you are anything but a great guy needs to look long and hard at how they deal with their customers or one day they might find they don't have any left...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!