Walls Of Heartache - Last Night

Boogaloo

Had a great time last night at WOH. I know it was billed as a relaunch but not much has changed - great friendly crowd, nice atmosphere and the dancers danced. In fact I don't really see how things could change for the better - even the djs were good looking. Jo's back on track for the next one with Moldie. Should be some night. cheers Dave

• Replies 2
  • Views 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Warren

It was a good one, busy but not too crowded. Next one should be the best of the year with Jo and Moldie, plus residents Richard and Dave. I'll be djing again in November as Richard and I now alternate as residents.

Nice to meet Jim, Katherine and Mike, and all the usual regulars.

Edited by timthemod

Had a great time last night at WOH. I know it was billed as a relaunch but not much has changed - great friendly crowd, nice atmosphere and the dancers danced. In fact I don't really see how things could change for the better - even the djs were good looking. Jo's back on track for the next one with Moldie. Should be some night. cheers Dave

Thanks Warren, a pleasure as always having you with us!

Thanks to Jim Watson our other guest as well and anyone who came along, a good night and decent crowd.

Warren - how can we improve? you must have missed the hot roast potato's at around 11.00/11.30, went down a storm lol.

Thanks again,

Dave