New Years Eve (Southampton Soul Club) & (Room 101)

alfie00soul

NEW YEARS EVE PARTY

2 ROOMS OF QUALITY MUSIC

@ THE CROWN INN

HIGH STREET SHIRLEY

SOUTHAMPTON

SO15 3TX

8PM TILL 3AM

ROOM 1...

ROOM 101

PLAYING THE BEST IN...

INDIE,BRITPOP,MOD.FUNK

60'S,FREAKBEAT,CLUB REGGAE & SKA

DJ'S...

ANDY & VANESSA

PLUS GUESTS...

ROOM 2...

SOUTHAMPTON SOUL CLUB

WITH-NORTHERN SOUL ACROSS THE BOARD

DJ'S

ALFIE,CHILLI,WIGAN BRIAN

MORE T.B.C

TICKETS £5 IN ADVANCE

......OR £8 O.T.D......

FOR TICKETS AND MORE INFO CONTACT

alfie00soul@yahoo.co.uk

or tel

Tickets are already selling for this event so if your looking for a top night out then get intouch....Your have a ball....

thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Edited by alfie00soul
  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest kellys99

NEW YEARS EVE PARTY

2 ROOMS OF QUALITY MUSIC

@ THE CROWN INN

HIGH STREET SHIRLEY

SOUTHAMPTON

SO15 3TX

8PM TILL 4AM

ROOM 1...

ROOM 101

PLAYING THE BEST IN...

INDIE,BRITPOP,MOD.FUNK

DJ'S...

ANDY & VANESSA

PLUS GUESTS...

ROOM 2...

SOUTHAMPTON SOUL CLUB

DJ'S

ALFIE,CHILLI,WIGAN BRIAN

MORE T.B.C

TICKETS £5 IN ADVANCE

......OR £8 O.T.D......

alfie00soul@yahoo.co.uk

or tel

Tickets are already selling for this event so if your looking for a top night out then get intouch....Your have a ball....

thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Hi alfie.:thumbsup:

just to let you know i sold a few tickets last night,looking to be a very busy night down at Soul In The Crown this new years eve...looking forward to it we are...

The Kellys...

Hi alfie.thumbsup.gif

just to let you know i sold a few tickets last night,looking to be a very busy night down at Soul In The Crown this new years eve...looking forward to it we are...

The Kellys...

Hi to the kellys...hope your all well...thumbsup.gif

keep selling...still getting lots of interest...sold a few more over the weekend...also picked up another banner to put out the front of the pub...Sean from the opera house lent us his...top man...thanx for that Sean...reakon this will be sold out defore xmas...now would'nt that be nice...:thumbup:

see ya soon

Alfie

NEW YEARS EVE PARTY

2 ROOMS OF QUALITY MUSIC

@ THE CROWN INN

HIGH STREET SHIRLEY

SOUTHAMPTON

SO15 3TX

8PM TILL 4AM

ROOM 1...

ROOM 101

PLAYING THE BEST IN...

INDIE,BRITPOP,MOD.FUNK

DJ'S...

ANDY & VANESSA

PLUS GUESTS...

ROOM 2...

SOUTHAMPTON SOUL CLUB

DJ'S

ALFIE,CHILLI,WIGAN BRIAN

MORE T.B.C

TICKETS £5 IN ADVANCE

......OR £8 O.T.D......

alfie00soul@yahoo.co.uk

or tel

Good evening ppl...thumbsup.gif

sold a load more tickets to this event last night...looking to be a top night......rolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...

NEW YEARS EVE PARTY

2 ROOMS OF QUALITY MUSIC

@ THE CROWN INN

HIGH STREET SHIRLEY

SOUTHAMPTON

SO15 3TX

8PM TILL 4AM

ROOM 1...

ROOM 101

PLAYING THE BEST IN...

INDIE,BRITPOP,MOD.FUNK

DJ'S...

ANDY & VANESSA

PLUS GUESTS...

ROOM 2...

SOUTHAMPTON SOUL CLUB

DJ'S

ALFIE,CHILLI,WIGAN BRIAN

MORE T.B.C

TICKETS £5 IN ADVANCE

......OR £8 O.T.D......

alfie00soul@yahoo.co.uk

or tel

BUMP......thumbsup.gif

Hi to the kellys...hope your all well...thumbsup.gif

keep selling...still getting lots of interest...sold a few more over the weekend...also picked up another banner to put out the front of the pub...Sean from the opera house lent us his...top man...thanx for that Sean...reakon this will be sold out defore xmas...now would'nt that be nice...:thumbup:

see ya soon

Alfie

Hi Alfie , Spoke to some of the Bournemouth crowd over the weekend , all seem keen on the Xmas special , reckon it`ll be a packer ! cant you tag my name on the bottom of the flyer that`ll drag em in LOL whistling

Wigan Brian.

Hi, Alfie looking forward to this one , A top venue , a great crowd and i`m on the decks !!!!!!!!!! anyone thinking of going DONT HESITATE , get your tikets A S A P . K.T.F. Wigan Brian,thumbup.gif

Hi Mr Wigan brian hope your well m8....thumbsup.gif

Tickets are selling fast ppl.....gonna be a sell out i reakon....thumbup.gif ....look forward to hearing you spin your chooons Brian.....thumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Now featured in the latest edition of "In The Basement" magazine issue number 56:thumbup:

Hi Sandy hope your well...thumbsup.gif

A big thanx to Ian for getting it put in the Mag for us...seems to be working had a few calls already from ppl wanting tickets...sorted...thumbup.gif

Gonna be a busy one...i just know it...thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Good evening you lovely ppl... afro.gif

Just to let you know their will be hot food available at this event...a selection of roasts being cooked on the spit...also

a drinks promotion on selected beers...hopefully a promotion on bottle beers aswell...will keep you posted... afro.gif

Alfie

Edited by alfie00soul
  • 3 weeks later...

NEW YEARS EVE PARTY

2 ROOMS OF QUALITY MUSIC

@ THE CROWN INN

HIGH STREET SHIRLEY

SOUTHAMPTON

SO15 3TX

8PM TILL 4AM

ROOM 1...

ROOM 101

PLAYING THE BEST IN...

INDIE,BRITPOP,MOD.FUNK

DJ'S...

ANDY & VANESSA

PLUS GUESTS...

ROOM 2...

SOUTHAMPTON SOUL CLUB

DJ'S

ALFIE,CHILLI,WIGAN BRIAN

MORE T.B.C

TICKETS £5 IN ADVANCE

......OR £8 O.T.D......

alfie00soul@yahoo.co.uk

or tel

JUST ANOTHER BUMP...thumbsup.gif

Hi Sals hope your well...thumbsup.gif

Your not wrong the tickets are selling well...not many left...so it's looking to be a full house...thumbup.gif

see you soon...good.gif

All good thanks Alfie.....What is it you say???..... So much soul down south and LOVING IT!!! :lol:

See you there if not before my lovely! xx

Hi Sals hope your well...thumbsup.gif

Your not wrong the tickets are selling well...not many left...so it's looking to be a full house...thumbup.gif

see you soon...good.gif

Hi, Alfie , see youv`e added Toddy to the line up ,great move mate will ensure a party atmosphere from all the jocks` looking forward to this saturday at the crown ,party! party !party !, any chance of a camping spot on the car park ?

cheers ! Brian.

Hi, Alfie , see youv`e added Toddy to the line up ,great move mate will ensure a party atmosphere from all the jocks` looking forward to this saturday at the crown ,party! party !party !, any chance of a camping spot on the car park ?

cheers ! Brian.

Hi Brian...hope your well m8...thumbsup.gif

not wrong m8 it's looking like it's gonna be a busy one....sold a load more tickets last night....thumbup.gif

Will get back to you about parking your van for this sat...if ok you will have to get their early cos the burger van will be pitched up...thumbsup.gif

Alfie

Hi Brian...hope your well m8...thumbsup.gif

not wrong m8 it's looking like it's gonna be a busy one....sold a load more tickets last night....thumbup.gif

Will get back to you about parking your van for this sat...if ok you will have to get their early cos the burger van will be pitched up...thumbsup.gif

Alfie

Hi mate , hope you are well too, should be there early ,cuz i`ve only got the short journey ( short for me in comparison to my usual jaunt`s )from aston villa , should be there 7ish , hope that`s ok mate , sure the night`s gonna be a packer! thumbup.gif

Hi mate , hope you are well too, should be there early ,cuz i`ve only got the short journey ( short for me in comparison to my usual jaunt`s )from aston villa , should be there 7ish , hope that`s ok mate , sure the night`s gonna be a packer! thumbup.gif

Good evening Brian...

Spoke to the landlady today about you parking your van...not a problem...i will be there from 6ish...see ya on sat for what will be a very soulful night indeed....thumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...

NEW YEARS EVE PARTY

2 ROOMS OF QUALITY MUSIC

@ THE CROWN INN

HIGH STREET SHIRLEY

SOUTHAMPTON

SO15 3TX

8PM TILL 4AM

ROOM 1...

ROOM 101

PLAYING THE BEST IN...

INDIE,BRITPOP,MOD.FUNK

DJ'S...

ANDY & VANESSA

PLUS GUESTS...

ROOM 2...

SOUTHAMPTON SOUL CLUB

DJ'S

ALFIE,CHILLI,WIGAN BRIAN

MORE T.B.C

TICKETS £5 IN ADVANCE

......OR £8 O.T.D......

alfie00soul@yahoo.co.uk

or tel

Not long now folks....

Not many tickets left...so if your interested then get intouch...thumbsup.gif

Hi. Is there anybody going from Bournemouth? If so, could you pm me if you can offer a lift.

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve...hope your your av'in a top xmas....thumbsup.gif

I know the russians are coming from bournemouth...you can ask them...pm jo lockerly on here...or sean from the opera house..thumbsup.gif

hope this helps....

Alfie

theres been so much interest in this event...i know tickets are neary sold out...only a few remaining.....plus alfie has got lotsa new tunes to play out.......its gonna be a packer

Guest BintofSoul

Have a fantastic night Alfie, no doubt it will be:thumbup: . Last year's event was excellent. So sorry we can't be there to celebrate with you guys. Good luck and we'll see you somewhere souling very soon!

Nicki

XXX

Have a fantastic night Alfie, no doubt it will bethumbup.gif . Last year's event was excellent. So sorry we can't be there to celebrate with you guys. Good luck and we'll see you somewhere souling very soon!

Nicki

XXX

Hi Nicki hope you ad a top xmas...thanx for the kind words...have a fantastic n.y.e...see you soon....thumbup.gif

does that mean none after 9pm then ?

ill be sat at home with a cuppa while you lot are having a great time...your pics will keep me going

Hi, Mick "sat at home with a cup of tea "what sort of N,Y,E, is that I was loking forward to your youtube of the event . You have a good new year and well catch up soon ,

WELL 24 HOURS TO GO ! FEW TICKETS LEFT I BELIEVE , GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUNG ALFIE IF YOU FANCY GOING , THIS WILL BE A TOP NIGHT thumbup.gif Wigan Brian.innocent.gif

Hi, Mick "sat at home with a cup of tea "what sort of N,Y,E, is that I was loking forward to your youtube of the event . You have a good new year and well catch up soon ,

WELL 24 HOURS TO GO ! FEW TICKETS LEFT I BELIEVE ,  GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUNG ALFIE IF YOU FANCY GOING , THIS WILL BE A TOP NIGHT thumbup.gif Wigan Brian.innocent.gif

hi brian

sandy will be takin lotsa pics so ill still get to do a you tube

mrs is workin new years day so its an early one for me

have a great one brian

look fwd to catching up real soon

regards moldie

Guest kellys99

does that mean none after 9pm then ?

ill be sat at home with a cuppa while you lot are having a great time...your pics will keep me going

I shall just be starting at 9pm, Mr kelly working till 8pm!