• Views 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

What a choon !!!!!

good luck with this one.

got a nice little number by Andrew Brown - Lets get together on Four Brothers

which is quite hard, not quite in the same league tho' - I wonder if both artists

are related ?

you bugger, thought you had onelaugh.gif

Yep, great recird mate but reckon it's a tuffie!

Dunno re Andrew ....

atb

Phil

Social source share

Guest chorleybloke

yes my partner sold it to young mr dyson about 6 years ago..... he aint had a sniff of one again and hes been looking before andy began playing it.... ifs hes had 5 years+ head start on you all ,it definitely is a tough one... the said copy came from anglo-american for £20 round about 1995

Plenty of folk after this methinks. Been on my radar screen for about 6 years after a mate of mine in Australia dug one out of his archives and gave it a spin at our monthly do and WALLOP - WANT THAT ONE!. Next thing I know its an indemander following UK spins by "names"

Cheers

Pete

Social source share

yes my partner sold it to young mr dyson about 6 years ago..... he aint had a sniff of one again and hes been looking before andy began playing it.... ifs hes had 5 years+ head start on you all ,it definitely is a tough one... the said copy came from anglo-american for £20 round about 1995

Young nicholas asked me if i'd got it off him , but it wasn't ... i was up at browny's many moons ago helping him sort spares from his collection and edith brown by chance was one of his spares .. i've been looking for spares ever since .Infact even when i worked there i don't remember there being any copies in tod towers of course i may be wrong... it's certainly a tricky one but must be around .

Social source share

Young nicholas asked me if i'd got it off him , but it wasn't ... i was up at browny's many moons ago helping him sort spares from his collection and edith brown by chance was one of his spares .. i've been looking for spares ever since .Infact even when i worked there i don't remember there being any copies in tod towers of course i may be wrong... it's certainly a tricky one but must be around .

Cheers AD! Know what you mean - Four Bros, how hard can it be? How many times have we uttered those famous last words though laugh.gif Nonetheless, awesome record IMHO and the search goes on ... ...

Social source share

Source Advert