The Killer Box

Guest CounterClock

Guest CounterClock

This was one helluva find! This was the personal collection of a DC, Virginia Area DJ who worked at, among other stations, WANT-AM in the sixties. There's a good story as to how we got this collection, and we're spinning them and telling the story on our radio show on Radio Dentata. The records will be going up in our eBay store over the next month. See links below:

Counter-Clock Records Website, for Accidental Nostalgia Radio Show

Northern Soul Category Of My eBay Store

Radio Dentata: Accidental Nostalgia Radio Show Page

0930004.JPG0930003.JPG0930002.JPG0930001.JPG

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest CounterClock

Right,

I'll rephrase the above:

Let me know when the Joseph Moore is listed at a price that hasn't landed from Cloud Cuckoo land.

$5000?

Thanks, but no thanks.

That's not exactly from Cloud Cuckoo land. Just visiting. The ad has an offer feature. Whenever I put something up with an offer option I get offers that are around half the BIN price. Soooo . . . L1300 in Manship is about $2k. This is an exceptional copy. So I don't think $2.5k is unrealistic. And, whenever I sell something like this there's always the bidder who didn't get his last bid in. Ok, so maybe its not as fun as an auction, but if it doesn't sell this way I will auction it. And when and if I do auction it I will start it at $9.00.

I'm not being a greedy ugly American, I swear. My wife is from Colchester and she loves to let me know when I'm being a greedy ugly American.

Social source share

Guest CounterClock

Shamelessly going for the bucks this week. We're playing much of what's closing this week on eBay (Click Here) on Radio Dentata tomorrow.

Listen to our show Accidental Nostalgia (Click Here)

Broadcast Time for GMT - Tuesday, October 6, 2009 at 23:00:00

Social source share

This was one helluva find! This was the personal collection of a DC, Virginia Area DJ who worked at, among other stations, WANT-AM in the sixties. There's a good story as to how we got this collection, and we're spinning them and telling the story on our radio show on Radio Dentata. The records will be going up in our eBay store over the next month. See links below:

BEAUTIFUL........GREAT FIND !!!!

Counter-Clock Records Website, for Accidental Nostalgia Radio Show

Northern Soul Category Of My eBay Store

Radio Dentata: Accidental Nostalgia Radio Show Page

0930004.JPG0930003.JPG0930002.JPG0930001.JPG

Social source share