Good 70's And Crossover For Sale

Some good records for sale here.

Bobby Reed - The Time Is Right For Love - Bell EX dh (hard to find VINYL issue, not brittle hissy styrene) £375

Satin - Your Loves Got Me - Shell DJ M- small number w.o.l. £400

Bileo - You Can Win - M.T.U. /Watts City M- (orange label original) £200

Four Below Zero - My Baby's Got ESP - Roulette DJ M- £75

Dwight Thompson - Man Oh Man - Poker M- (with picture sleeve) SOLD

Carstairs - It Really Hurts Me Girl - Red Coach WDJ M- (Sterling stamped original) £125

PM if you have any questions or want to reserve a record. I accept IBAN bank transfers, cash and paypal (if you add 4% on the total to cover their fees). Postage is around £3.50 for 1 - 3 records for regular airmail. Registered and insured airmail costs more.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Some good records for sale here.

Bobby Reed - The Time Is Right For Love - Bell EX dh (hard to find VINYL issue, not brittle hissy styrene) £375

Satin - Your Loves Got Me - Shell DJ M- small number w.o.l. £400

Bileo - You Can Win - M.T.U. /Watts City M- (orange label original) £200

Four Below Zero - My Baby's Got ESP - Roulette DJ M- £75

Dwight Thompson - Man Oh Man - Poker M- (with picture sleeve) £100

Carstairs - It Really Hurts Me Girl - Red Coach WDJ M- (Sterling stamped original) £125

PM if you have any questions or want to reserve a record. I accept IBAN bank transfers, cash and paypal (if you add 4% on the total to cover their fees). Postage is around £3.50 for 1 - 3 records for regular airmail. Registered and insured airmail costs more.

bargain price for Dwight - indemander . Saw it in a sales box for £400 !!!!

Social source share

After all your racist postings earlier this year you should be banned from selling on Soul Source IMO....

Dear Herr Schlamp, if you have something you wish to discuss with me I suggest you send me a PM. Or maybe you can start a thread somewhere. Any such threads will have to do without my participation though.

Social source share

I don't think anyone should be banned from selling (or trying to sell) on here but I should say I'm resisting all temptation to ditch my principles in favour of bagging a "bargain" ph34r.gif

I don't know what sort of principles you might adher to but my principles are among other things to be honest and straightforward, when selling records and otherwise, which is something many people can vouch for. In today's society that might not be the most 'commercial' approach, but that is how I am.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!