Set Sale: Joe Jama, Demands, Wil Collins, Horizon, Coasters & More

luckedog

Quite a few of you have requested that I post a set sale, so here goes... Some nice sounds here that I've priced at less-than-eBay prices.

Note: Please use PMs to contact me. I will check often. I will not hold any of these longer than 2 hours.

Immediate payment by Paypal is required for purchase. These will be sold on first come first served basis. Shipping is $15 Registered airmail worldwide. $5 in U.S. Good luck and I hope you see something you like!

jama.jpg

***LISTEN***

Joe Jama - "My Life" b/w "Sleep Late My Lady Friend" (Optimum)

Original copy of this sought after 45 from San Antonio, TX! This copy looks quite rough but plays beautifully. It has a 1cm hairline crack that passes from the outer edge thru the first few grooves. Believe it or not, the "My Life" side plays VG+. Sound clip plays thru the crack.

PRICE: $600

demands.jpg

***LISTEN***

The Demands - "Say It Again" b/w "Let Me Be Myself" (Clem)

Beautiful stock copy of this fantastic Group/Northern rarity from Texas! So very rare... Recently auctioned by Manship for $1400+.

CONDITION: NM-, stock, lt storage warp that doesn't effect play

PRICE: $1000

horizon.jpg

***LISTEN***

Horizon - "Give It Up" b/w "You Went Away" (Shine)

Good playing copy of this excellent Modern Soul/Group rarity from San Antonio! Great funky, soulful dancefloor sound on this often requested, but rarely seen 45!

CONDITION: looks VG, plays VG+

PRICE: $300

wil.jpg

***LISTEN***

Wil Collins & Willpower - "Anything I Can Do" b/w "Oh So Good" (Bareback)

Good playing copy of this heavy Northern rarity! Rarely seen offered! If you're not familiar with it, have a listen to the clip.

PRICE: $250

coasters.jpg

***LISTEN***

The Coasters - "Crazy Baby" b/w "Bell Bottom Slacks" (Atco, promo)

Beautiful dj promo copy of this Northern classic!

CONDITION: EX

PRICE: $175

cheaters.jpg

***LISTEN***

The Cheaters - "Call a Cheater" b/w "How Much" (Jolo)

Rare original pressing of this San Antonio Northern Soul rarity! Great stuff!

CONDITION: looks VG, plays better, writing on flip lbl

***SOLD***

karizma.jpg

***LISTEN***

Karizma - "Will You Dance With Me?" b/w "Magic Lady" (FRP)

Supernice copy of this 2nd release by the Austin, TX band formerly known as Trace of Smoke. Good Modern SOul.Funk dancefloor sound!

CONDITION: VG+, water dmg to both labels

PRICE: $70

Note: Please use PMs to contact me. I will check often. I will not hold any of these longer than 2 hours.

Immediate payment by Paypal is required for purchase. These will be sold on first come first served basis. Shipping is $15 Registered airmail worldwide. $5 in U.S. Good luck and I hope you see something you like!

Edited by lucke.dog
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Quite a few of you have requested that I post a set sale, so here goes... Some nice sounds here that I've priced at less-than-eBay prices.

jama.jpg

***LISTEN***

Joe Jama - "My Life" b/w "Sleep Late My Lady Friend" (Optimum)

Original copy of this sought after 45 from San Antonio, TX! This copy looks quite rough but plays beautifully. It has a 1cm hairline crack that passes from the outer edge thru the first few grooves. Believe it or not, the "My Life" side plays VG+. Sound clip plays thru the crack.

PRICE: $600

demands.jpg

***LISTEN***

The Demands - "Say It Again" b/w "Let Me Be Myself" (Clem)

Beautiful stock copy of this fantastic Group/Northern rarity from Texas! So very rare... Recently auctioned by Manship for $1400+.

CONDITION: NM-, stock, lt storage warp that doesn't effect play

PRICE: $1000

horizon.jpg

***LISTEN***

Horizon - "Give It Up" b/w "You Went Away" (Shine)

Good playing copy of this excellent Modern Soul/Group rarity from San Antonio! Great funky, soulful dancefloor sound on this often requested, but rarely seen 45!

PRICE: $300

wil.jpg

***LISTEN***

Wil Collins & Willpower - "Anything I Can Do" b/w "Oh So Good" (Bareback)

Good playing copy of this heavy Northern rarity! Rarely seen offered! If you're not familiar with it, have a listen to the clip.

PRICE: $250

coasters.jpg

***LISTEN***

The Coasters - "Crazy Baby" b/w "Bell Bottom Slacks" (Atco, promo)

Beautiful dj promo copy of this Northern classic!

CONDITION: EX

PRICE: $175

cheaters.jpg

***LISTEN***

The Cheaters - "Call a Cheater" b/w "How Much" (Jolo)

Rare original pressing of this San Antonio Northern Soul rarity! Great stuff!

CONDITION: looks VG, plays better, writing on flip lbl

***SOLD***

karizma.jpg

***LISTEN***

Karizma - "Will You Dance With Me?" b/w "Magic Lady" (FRP)

Supernice copy of this 2nd release by the Austin, TX band formerly known as Trace of Smoke. Good Modern SOul.Funk dancefloor sound!

CONDITION: VG+, water dmg to both labels

PRICE: $70

AH THE DEMANDS ON SALE WHEN I'M SKINTangry.gif

BY THE WAY ,THE LABEL ALWAYS MAKES ME CHUCKLE

CLEM ....IS THAT PICTURE ON THE LABEL A PAIR OF CLEMSbiggrin.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!