Can Anyone Help Me Identify These Old Rare Tape Tracks?

Guest hudsoul

Guest hudsoul

Hello ,,can anyone help me identfy these old tracks i have found while sorting out my tapes...i think these are possibly rare??

well here goes with the first one..i have put up about a minute or so of each tracks,,,thanks in advance thumbup.gif

Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hello ,,can anyone help me identfy these old tracks i have found while sorting out my tapes...i think these are possibly rare??

well here goes with the first one..i have put up about a minute or so of each tracks,,,thanks in advance thumbup.gif

TRACK 5 FOOKING BRIL LIKE TO KNOW MYSELF regards Gilly and NICOLA

Social source share

Guest hudsoul

hello again,,thanks for the replys,,thats one down,,,

the first 6 tracks all come from the same tape ,,dont know where i got it now but it must originate from the mid 80s,looking at some of the other stuff on it,,APPOINTMENTS,BRILLIANT CORNERS,LITTLE JOHN heartbreakin,PROFS,VINCE APOLLO,SISTERs THREE ,IMPERIAL Cs, TWO PLUS TWO-love will conquer all ETC,,

the tracks 7 and 8 come from a different tape a bit of a mish mash,but were with LITTLE RON ,HONEY +BEES-two can play,

,MONRAYS,DEDICATIONS and a couple of the tracks already posted from the first tape....

got a few more to post up,,,any ideas welcome,,,thanks:g:

Social source share

UNKOWN SOUL TRACK 12

Posted info:
; Well thats it for the moment,,hopefully some of these tracks will get identified,they must be very obscure/rare as no one seems to know them??
thanks for looking and thanks for any info given or upcoming,,,

Les Femmes 'Closer' Power Pac g.gif
Social source share

g.gifNot that I could lay my hands on it easily enough so as to 'confirm' it - in 'a box', amongst others & in the garage - from the track listing it reminds me, very much, of a tape from Tony Parker .. One of his own 'compilations'. unsure.gif

Could be totally wrong, of course, but it did JUMP out at me immediately upon espying the listing above mellow.gifg.gif

Fingers

Social source share

Guest hudsoul

had a bit of a thicko moment on one of these..on listening again to unkown no.9 i realise that not only only do i know this one but i have it and once posted it on soul source on sixties soul sunday :lol: drrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... its JAMES RIVERS-deep in my heart--EIGHT BALL

Edited by hudsoul
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!