Bryn

• Replies 84
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

If anyone promises to play at least one tune from my current wants list then I am there!!

Birth Of A Playboy Chosen Few tribute to betty tonight dj genesis Gypsy dry well Hold Me In Your Arms Eddie Holman Just Your Fool Eddy Whitehead ou Didn't Have To Leave Ellusions Since my baby put me down Flamingos A TASTE OF HONEY Four Tops & supremes My baby freeman brothers Workin' For My Baby Gary Us Bonds My heart tells me so George Cammeron It's Only A Paper Moon Gino No One Could Love You More Gladys Knight & The Pips I'm coming home in the morning Glolite orchestra You Don't Have To Be A Tower Of Strength Gloria Lynne Live On J.B. Troy Love Don't Come No Stronger Jeff Perry I'm The Lover Man Jerry Williams I Wanna Know John E Paul Marie John Standberry Jr I Need You Johnny McCall My Love Is So Strong Joseph Webster Hold on Judy Freeman & Blackrock Rise & Shine Junior Walker Death Of An Angel Kingsmen When The Bills Paid Lee Dorsey I couldn't find nobody Lenny Williams Sweep It out in the Shed Little Ann My Lonely Feeling Milton James Why (I want to know) Nat Hall I'm losing again Ray Agee I Hate Hate Razzy I Still Love You The Seven Souls Cry To Me Solomon Burke SomedayTempests Tender Love Tommy Jay We are one UBP Featuring Bobby Pruit

Go ahead, make my day. thumbup.gif

Edited by Scubarat

the tempests - someday

tower of strength - gloria lynne

and cry to me - are very regular at the stute

love them all

discogs has tribute to betty for £8.50

Edited by anorthernsoul
Guest kev such

If anyone promises to play at least one tune from my current wants list then I am there!!

Birth Of A Playboy Chosen Few tribute to betty tonight dj genesis Gypsy dry well Hold Me In Your Arms Eddie Holman Just Your Fool Eddy Whitehead ou Didn't Have To Leave Ellusions Since my baby put me down Flamingos A TASTE OF HONEY Four Tops & supremes My baby freeman brothers Workin' For My Baby Gary Us Bonds My heart tells me so George Cammeron It's Only A Paper Moon Gino No One Could Love You More Gladys Knight & The Pips I'm coming home in the morning Glolite orchestra You Don't Have To Be A Tower Of Strength Gloria Lynne Live On J.B. Troy Love Don't Come No Stronger Jeff Perry I'm The Lover Man Jerry Williams I Wanna Know John E Paul Marie John Standberry Jr I Need You Johnny McCall My Love Is So Strong Joseph Webster Hold on Judy Freeman & Blackrock Rise & Shine Junior Walker Death Of An Angel Kingsmen When The Bills Paid Lee Dorsey I couldn't find nobody Lenny Williams Sweep It out in the Shed Little Ann My Lonely Feeling Milton James Why (I want to know) Nat Hall I'm losing again Ray Agee I Hate Hate Razzy I Still Love You The Seven Souls Cry To Me Solomon Burke SomedayTempests Tender Love Tommy Jay We are one UBP Featuring Bobby Pruit

Go ahead, make my day. thumbup.gif

That'd be my input. But I think "What you gonna do boy " The Tempests is better.

Guest SteveJohnston

I was starting to get Paranoid about all the requests coming in till i spoted one or two i have shhh.gif

The only problem is they don't realy fit into the spot i had put together in my head, trying to stay just a bit left off the beaten track so to speake whistling.gif

Looking ahead to listening to Kev's spot, I keep meaning to get down to Cream Cracker but never managed it yet!...."Some day Some way" would be a Traits to make Contact :sleep3:

Steve J

Guest kev such

I was starting to get Paranoid about all the requests coming in till i spoted one or two i have shhh.gif

The only problem is they don't realy fit into the spot i had put together in my head, trying to stay just a bit left off the beaten track so to speake whistling.gif

Looking ahead to listening to Kev's spot, I keep meaning to get down to Cream Cracker but never managed it yet!...."Some day Some way" would be a Traits to make Contact biggrin.gif

Steve J

You know full well Steve, that you may have a spot all sorted out in your head but once you get up behind the decks and gauge the crowd it'll all go out the window.

Next Cream Cracker is the 12th December Steve if you're available.

see you Saturday mate.

How about The Admirations - You Left Me....Bryn.. get it out your S**t box whistling.gif

and Wade Flemons - Jeanette thumbup.gif

Now Phil what will happen to my OVO image if I dig out the admirations............................... on SOUL CITY!!!!!!!! KTF Bryn

As you can see from the thread it promises to be an ecelctic mix of sounds at the Stute.

In Steve and Kev not only have we got 2 great Dj's but 2 top blokes so get the sat nav out

and be prepared to converse with the locals to find the place

I promise you it's worth it, we genuinely do get the friendliest crowd

and I'll smack anyone in the mouth who says otherwise!

KTF You know it makes sense. Bryn

Guest Melton Phil

I thought about buying Jeanette with landslide on the reverse >LOOK HERE

So I could hear it up there whistling.gif

Yea, I know I'd have to twist an arm or two to get it played but i think I could manage that. LOL

Edited by Melton Phil
Guest Melton Phil

Now Phil what will happen to my OVO image if I dig out the admirations............................... on SOUL CITY!!!!!!!! KTF Bryn

OVO............................................................should read OXO

I'll have naughts good.gif

Guest SteveJohnston

OVO............................................................should read OXO

I'll have naughts good.gif

me first

X

Edited by SteveJohnston
Guest SteveJohnston

As you can see from the thread it promises to be an ecelctic mix of sounds at the Stute.

In Steve and Kev not only have we got 2 great Dj's but 2 top blokes so get the sat nav out

and be prepared to converse with the locals to find the place

I promise you it's worth it, we genuinely do get the friendliest crowd

and I'll smack anyone in the mouth who says otherwise!

KTF You know it makes sense. Bryn

Yes Bryn the most friendliest of all venues i say :lol:

not only have we got 2 great Dj's but 2 top blokes.....Kind words my friend..may be a bit uninformed about the first bugger beeing a "great" DJ though more like a collector spining a few :lol: but thanks for the suport and the chance to spin a few mate :no:

Edited by SteveJohnston

Yes Bryn the most friendliest of all venues i say innocent.gif

not only have we got 2 great Dj's but 2 top blokes.....Kind words my friend..may be a bit uninformed about the first bugger beeing a "great" DJ though more like a collector spining a few thumbsup.gif but thanks for the suport and the chance to spin a few mate thumbsup.gif

Theres modesty for you...You should have heard this mans spots at No More Doggin'...thumbup.gif

Oggie (Melton Mafia)

I thought about buying Jeanette with landslide on the reverse >LOOK HERE

So I could hear it up there whistling.gif

Yea, I know I'd have to twist an arm or two to get it played but i think I could manage that. LOL

Hi Phil,

Not one I currently own so bring it down and I'll make sure it gets a spin. KTF Bryn

Theres modesty for you...You should have heard this mans spots at No More Doggin'...thumbup.gif

Oggie (Melton Mafia)

Hi Oggie,

Totally agree, no need for modesty from Steve he has a great knowledge and some absolute gems, should be a cracking night. KTF Bryn

Guest SteveJohnston

Hi Oggie,

Totally agree, no need for modesty from Steve he has a great knowledge and some absolute gems, should be a cracking night. KTF Bryn

You buggers are setting me up for a one mighty fall.... :yes:

Oggie we sure did listen to some mind blowing spots at NMD good.gif from the regulars and guests, The Melton Mafia played a very big part in all that, And none more so than the first Frank Jackson tribute alldayer just a few weeks after the Franks sad parting from all of us, that day will stay with me for ever, it started in a very nice way meeting Carman for the first time when picking her up from her hotel in Loughborough, fantastic memorys.

I'll do the best i can Saturday night lads :D

Guest kev such

Had a nice little bit of Blue Eyed Soul (The Buckinghams) turn up today, firmly at the front of my box ready for tomorrow evening, and less than £2.

You buggers are setting me up for a one mighty fall.... yes.gif

Oggie we sure did listen to some mind blowing spots at NMD good.gif from the regulars and guests, The Melton Mafia played a very big part in all that, And none more so than the first Frank Jackson tribute alldayer just a few weeks after the Franks sad parting from all of us, that day will stay with me for ever, it started in a very nice way meeting Carman for the first time when picking her up from her hotel in Loughborough, fantastic memorys.

I'll do the best i can Saturday night lads thumbsup.gif

HOW THE MIGHTY FAIL LOL ,not you steve m8 nock them for 6good.gif

Had a nice little bit of Blue Eyed Soul (The Buckinghams) turn up today, firmly at the front of my box ready for tomorrow evening, and less than £2.

do like the blue eyes soul

is it 'don't you care' by the Buckinghams???

room for any more?

i still love you - harry deal & the galaxies

looky looky - the brothers grimm

love where have you gone - ronnie gaylord & burt holiday

Guest kev such

do like the blue eyes soul

is it 'don't you care' by the Buckinghams???

room for any more?

i still love you - harry deal & the galaxies

looky looky - the brothers grimm

love where have you gone - ronnie gaylord & burt holiday

Nope!!!!! ph34r.gif

Guest GazArcher

JUST OVER 6 HOURS TO ANOTHER STORMING NIGHT AT THE STUTE,

ITS NEARLY A YEAR SINCE WE LEFT "THAT OTHER PLACE" AND OUR DRIVING BEAT SOUL CLUB FAMILY HAVE REMAINED LOYAL TO US ALL THAT TIME WITH THE STUTE GETTING BETTER MONTH ON MONTH.

EVEN THOUGH SOME ARE NOT SO REGULAR NOW, WHAT WITH THE CREDIT CRUNCH AN ALL, BUT WE HAVE WELCOMED SOME NEW FACES TO THE FAMILY WHICH IS FANTASTIC.

TONIGHT IN KEV AND STEVE WE HAVE TWO TOP GUYS AND JUDGING BY WHATS GONE ON THROUGHOUT THIS THREAD THEY ARE WELL PRIMED AND PUMPED UP TO DELIVER A FANTASTIC NIGHT. HONESTLY IF I WASN'T COMING I'D CHANGE MY MIND, WOULDN'T WANT TO MISS THIS ONE FOR LOVE OR MONEYthumbup.gif

LOOKS LIKE THE GRAND FINALE WITH THE MODFATHERS IS GONNA MAKE US WORK TO KEEP UP THE STANDARD THAT KEV AND STEVE WILL SET. THE BAR WILL BE SET HIGH!!!!!

ONE THINGS FOR SURE ALL THE DJ'S WILL TURN UP THIS MONTH AND BOY ARE THEY GONNA KILL YOUR FEET.

SEES IN A FEW HOURS PEEPS

GAZA

Guest GazArcher

Driving Beat Soul Club presents a

Northern Soul Night at

Holwell Sports club "The Stute",

Welby Road, Asfordby Hill,

Melton Mowbray, Leics, LE14 3RD

Saturday 17 October and every 3rd Saturday 8:00pm - 1:30am

This weeks line up

Steve Johnston (TBC)

Kev Such (Cream Cracker)

Plus residents Bryn and Gaz "The Modfathers"

Great sounds, Great location, late bar

ONLY £3 VIA TREV ON THE DOOR

For more info call

Bryn 07501 506957

or Garry on 07723 089639

or Trev on 07843 383144

Guest SteveJohnston

Looking forward to some great sounds, just got back from cumbria after a week away, you DJs are gonna be busy feet are beginning to twitch already with those requeststhumbup.gif KTF

Glad to see you had a safre trip home mate :thumbup:

I just come down from Wigan to Melton in just under two hours the best i've done that trip in for a long time yes.gif ....Now just going to have a nap then get ready for a fantastic night out good.gif

I may spinn the Harry Deal :shades:

All that are coming have a safe trip to the Stute! see you later.

Steve J

Edited by SteveJohnston
  • 1 month later...
Guest MissHongkongfuey

You buggers are setting me up for a one mighty fall.... :yes:

Oggie we sure did listen to some mind blowing spots at NMD :good: from the regulars and guests, The Melton Mafia played a very big part in all that, And none more so than the first Frank Jackson tribute alldayer just a few weeks after the Franks sad parting from all of us, that day will stay with me for ever, it started in a very nice way meeting Carman for the first time when picking her up from her hotel in Loughborough, fantastic memorys.

I'll do the best i can Saturday night lads thumbsup.gif

I know this is a random reply and missed the thread at the start but....I had the best listening of my life at NMD!!! Just had to mention that lol :thumbup:

Source Advert