White Card Record Sleeves Can Any One Help ?

Wondered if any one on here knows where i can get some good quality white card record sleeves (7inch) . I have bought some off ebay recentley from seperate dealers and they were shite - white on the outside but grey on the inside and very flimsy. I used to get them from a guy off ebay 5 or 6 years ago and they were great (white inside and out), but have lost His details......any help would be greatly appreciated !

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Wondered if any one on here knows where i can get some good quality white card record sleeves (7inch) . I have bought some off ebay recentley from seperate dealers and they were shite - white on the outside but grey on the inside and very flimsy. I used to get them from a guy off ebay 5 or 6 years ago and they were great (white inside and out), but have lost His details......any help would be greatly appreciated !

hi try northernsoulscene.co.uk

these are good quality

Social source share

Many thanks ...just been to site cant find any to buy now although He is advertising them ,so emailed ...thanks again Jem

I used to buy ALL my 'requirements' (sleeves/mailers etc) from Covers 33.

UNTIL - I had the good fortune of meeting Denise North (Bradford). Whatever my request - including 'bespoke colour'sleeves (as opposed the usual extent of options: white/black/red/green/yellow ), record boxes.. EVERYTHING !! She has consistently beaten anyone else I've approached or previously dealt with.

If you pm me a contact 'phone number ?? I'll txt Denise & she can then make contact direct, at a suitable & convenient time for you (if you detail 'best times' etc).

I know of a few of the 'dealer' types that also buy their stock (sleeves in particular) from her - increasing their profit margins.

And.. NO - I'm not on any sort of '£inder's £ee'.. thumbsup.gifMore's the pity. Just passing on the benefit of my personal experience(s). whistling

Fingers..

Social source share

UNTIL - I had the good fortune of meeting Denise North (Bradford). Whatever my request - including 'bespoke colour'sleeves (as opposed the usual extent of options: white/black/red/green/yellow ), record boxes.. EVERYTHING !! She has consistently beaten anyone else I've approached or previously dealt with.

If you pm me a contact 'phone number ?? I'll txt Denise & she can then make contact direct, at a suitable & convenient time for you (if you detail 'best times' etc).

I know of a few of the 'dealer' types that also buy their stock (sleeves in particular) from her - increasing their profit margins.

And.. NO - I'm not on any sort of '£inder's £ee'.. thumbsup.gifMore's the pity. Just passing on the benefit of my personal experience(s). whistling

Fingers..

Many thanks pmd you the details , looks good thumbsup.gif

Social source share

I'm sure Denise wouldn't mind if you shared her details with all of us would she? thumbsup.gif

That's not my call to make, Ged..

But I agree it would be useful - I'll run it past her and, with her permission, will gladly post her details under a suitably titled thread. thumbsup.gif

Denise (& Ray) aren't users of this site - or the internet, really - so I could post on her behalf and provide more 'specifics' as to what she can offer, her 'customer service' excellence & it's relationship to her philosophy which dictates the competitive prices she asks.

I definately think it would be of benefit to all those that have requirements for record collecting 'accessories'.. good.gif

If she is agreeable - I'll start a thread in the most appropriate forum thumbup.gif

Fingers shades.gif

Social source share

just go to https:// www.covers33.com/

this company even does copies of every u.s.a original sleeves.hope it helps

Social source share

And.. NO - I'm not on any sort of '£inder's £ee'.. thumbsup.gifMore's the pity. Just passing on the benefit of my personal experience(s). whistling.gif

Fingers..

sorry fingers should have read properly did'nt see that bit:whistling:

Social source share

That's not my call to make, Ged..

But I agree it would be useful - I'll run it past her and, with her permission, will gladly post her details under a suitably titled thread. thumbsup.gif

Denise (& Ray) aren't users of this site - or the internet, really - so I could post on her behalf and provide more 'specifics' as to what she can offer, her 'customer service' excellence & it's relationship to her philosophy which dictates the competitive prices she asks.

I definately think it would be of benefit to all those that have requirements for record collecting 'accessories'.. good.gif

If she is agreeable - I'll start a thread in the most appropriate forum thumbup.gif

Fingers shades.gif

Sounds reasonable enough to me. I was just about to order some through Covers 33 but I'll hold off.

Ged

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert