Brittany 2Nd Northern & Rare Soul Weekender 2Nd & 3Rd Oct

Guest 7SEVENS7

Guest 7SEVENS7

Had a great weekend really enjoyed ourselves - will take a few days to recover!!

Although numbers seemed to be down on last year the music excelled itself and all the dj's both UK and French each did a brilliant spot. Lionel Girard in particular did an awsome spot early hours of Sat morning and again Sat night. Met lots of people outside in the "smokers" corner good to see so many French people into this scene.

Well done Loren and Tanguy for putting this weekender together and in such a beautiful place.

Liz n Paddy

• Replies 4
  • Views 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thanks to you all that were there to share those two days of Soul Magic !!!!!!!!!!

We're glad that you enjoyed your weekend in Brittany .

All components were there to spend a really good time : a nice venue , fantastic records played by all the dj's ,warm atmosphere, a better sound system than last year , an excellent 'local' beer , a record fair to find french press , not bad weather ,nice 70's & modern set by Paddy, really awesome sets by Lionel Girard and Chris Bidaud , feelhips, ... but the most important is ...You , who have been there , some for the first time , some for the second.

Thanks very much again.

Big kisses to Phil , Lee-an,Suzann...my friends from Rugby and the most powerful team of dj's , Phil,Dave,Matt and Ken.

and as Matt said , KTF.

Loren

Thanks to you all that were there to share those two days of Soul Magic !!!!!!!!!!

All components were there to spend a really good time : a nice venue , fantastic records played by all the dj's ,warm atmosphere, a better sound system than last year , an excellent 'local' beer , a record fair to find french press , not bad weather ,nice 70's & modern set by Paddy, really awesome sets by Lionel Girard and Chris Bidaud , feelhips, ... but the most important is ...You , who have been there , some for the first time , some for the second.

Thanks very much again.

Big kisses to Phil , Lee-an,Suzann...my friends from Rugby and the most powerful team of dj's , Phil,Dave,Matt and Ken.

and as Matt said , KTF.

Loren

I've done my lookback in the Blog

The French Weekender Blog Entry

Thanks very much again.

and as Matt said , KTF.

Loren

Thank you to you Loren and Tanguy for making us so welcome and big hugs and kisses to you biggrin.gif

Just to say I really enjoyed this weekender, I thought the music was second to none. Our UK djs Dave, Ken, Matt and Phil (unfortunately did not get to hear the lovely Paddy dj as was having a kip) did superb spots. It was great to hear what the French djs played. The variety of sounds overall that was played by all the djs was excellent and kept the sounds interesting.

It was lovely to meet Liz and Paddy and cheers for the company. Also great to see Sian, Ken, Phil, Dave, Matt and Margie.

My only downside was I knacked my mobile phone. The mens and womens loos are one and the same, there was a basin with a mirror up above and of course I balanced my bag on the basin to put my make up on, make sure my hair was ok etc. well the bag fell in the basin and of course the touch sensitive taps just had to come on, soak me bag and me mobile phone also. It had nothing to do with being distracted by the men going to the urinals in the mirror in the loos laugh.gif

Hope to see you next year. thumbup.gif

Suz

x