A1 Soul Crossover & Modern Grantham Squash Club Saturday 7Th Nov

A1 Soul at Grantham Squash Club Harlaxton Road NG31 7JX

Saturday 7th November is our next A1 Soul night at the Squash club, bringing you the best in crossover,rare and modern

Great venue with super bar area with very comfortable seating, wooden dance floor, late bar and large car park with cctv.

We are very pleased to announce our guest's for November MARK WHITELEY and PAYO

supported by resident DJ's Sam Evans, Andy Baskett and Barry Cooper.

A1 Soul building a great reputation for bringing in quality guest's and playing quality music.

We start at 8pm through until 1am and it's only £4otd

There is a Premier Inn right across the road for anyone interested, however it get booked up early, other hotel's & B&Bs a short walk away

Any further info tel Barry on 07768 216549 or Sam/Andy on 02476 745647

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 25
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

WIll be down for this one Barry, Your's Saturday and Newark All Dayer Sunday, should be a recipe for a great weekend thumbup.gif

Yes Midge I'll be over at the Newark all dayer too, should be a good night at A1 Soul, two more excellent DJ's spinning some great sounds.

Barry

Edited by Guest

Had some cracking night's at this friendly little soul club, and this looks like it's gonna be a winner as well.

Looking forward to hearing what mark play's, he's a man with a fantastic taste in choons !!!

If you ain't been before, try this out, ticks alot of boxes

thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Just the regulars checking in, never had a bad night here and I don't expect I ever willthumbup.gif

(That Barry Coopers a bit ropey in his old age though )whistling.gif

Thanks grandad, let's hope for another good night

At least you said ropey and not dopey.laugh.gif

Looking forward to hearing Mark's spot, heard lots of good things about Mark, also Payo (Ian Pailing) from Cleethorpes who has some great tunes to spin.

Really honoured to have been invited to guest at this onesmile.gif

Thanx to Barry, Andy n Sam for asking me, heard great reports so really looking forward to it,

We're booked in at Travel-Lodge so we can make a night of it beer.gif

Roll on Novemberyes.gif

M.good.gif

Hi Mark

Really looking forward to having you with us for this one, as Mick said we are a friendly lot, so we look forward to a great night.

Travel - Lodge is right across the road from the Squash club, so not far to walk backthumbup.gif

Barry

Had some cracking night's at this friendly little soul club, and this looks like it's gonna be a winner as well.

Looking forward to hearing what mark play's, he's a man with a fantastic taste in choons !!!

If you ain't been before, try this out, ticks alot of boxes

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thank you for these comments Mick, always good to see you at A1 Soul, yes I'm looking forward to hearing Mark's spot, Andy & Sam recommended him so can't wait to hear him play his choons (as you say) seems like a age since our last one so up for this one.

Barry

• 2 weeks later...

We went up to the Metrodome on Saturday & met up with Mark in the chill out room, really good night and some great tunes played, talking with Mark about him coming down to A1 soul. he is looking forward to it and we in turn looking forward to having him on, if Saturday anything to go by then we are in for a great night.

Getting all revved up now for our run souththumbup.gif

Will be sorting some tunes later this week, roll on Saturdaygood.gif

M.

Hi Mark

Yes roll on Saturday, looking forward to having you over with us Mark, few people over the weekend said they are coming,(fingers crossed) I was on elsewhere last night so could'nt make it up to your night, read the lookback, well done for keeping the night going, we best make sure we have our normal couple of amps on hand.whistling.gif

Barry

Just the regulars checking in, never had a bad night here and I don't expect I ever willthumbup.gif

(That Barry Coopers a bit ropey in his old age though )whistling.gif

DITTO ....................ALWAYS A GREAT NIGHT !!!!! thumbup.gif

HAVING SAID THAT, NOT GREAT ENOUGH FOR ME TO CANCELL OUR TRIP TO FUERTEVENTURA, HOPEFULLY, FOR A WEEK OF WINTER SUN ,SO ITS A BIG..................... SORRY !!! BUT WE WON'T BE AT THIS ONE.

DITTO ....................ALWAYS A GREAT NIGHT !!!!! thumbup.gif

HAVING SAID THAT, NOT GREAT ENOUGH FOR ME TO CANCELL OUR TRIP TO FUERTEVENTURA, HOPEFULLY, FOR A WEEK OF WINTER SUN ,SO ITS A BIG..................... SORRY !!! BUT WE WON'T BE AT THIS ONE.

Have a great holiday John, but dont go and book another one in February when we have booked you for A1 Soulwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Barry

another nite of top soul in lincolnshire, a good few from spalding will be in attenDANCE, never had a poor nite at A1thumbup.gif TOP SOULthumbsup.gif TOP PEOPLE.....

Hi Rob

Thank you for your continuing support of A1 Soul, and the rest of the gang from Spalding, always a pleasure to see you guys.

As you say another top nite of soul in Lincolnshire following on from a great night last Friday at ITS, good to so many in and the amount you raised for charity.

See you Saturday

Barry

looking forward to A1 soul early doors.

note book at the ready for mark's plays :thumbup:

busy week end, wilton fri, sat A1, then on to the nighter at fantasy Island.

would like to think be a lot at A1 carring on, but there again.......

Yea got my note book ready also Mick, lets hope we have a few in

(by the way what time do you guys call early doors?)

thumbsup.gifSee you Saturday thumbup.gif

Steve

Always good to have you with us Steve, one of Lincolnshire's best DJ's, (IMO) look forward to you being on at our anniversary next year.

You know only to well about promoting these nights and what they are all about so let hope for a good night on Saturday with Mark coming down from Yorkshire & Payo over from Cleethorpes, and of course our regular residents, that is if Sam & Andy get back from doing their spots at Costa Del Soul in Spain on timewhistling.gif

See you Saturday mate, and it's my turn to buy the drinks.

Barry

Ps Great night last Friday by the way at ITS

Edited by Guest

Hi Barry

Cant make this one as I'm DJ'ing at Barrow Hill

Have a good one mate & see you soon

Andy R

Hi Andy

We are gonna miss you........ but have a good one, see you on the 14th and at Body and Soul on the 28th November at Ilkeston.

Barry

Travelling down tomorrow morning, gonna have the day in Grantham - is there lots to do??

Tunes packed, 'Snake' 'Out on The Floor' 'The Kid' etc - whey heyrolleyes.gif

M.good.gif

Some interesting sounds there Mark,no.gifno.gif

Plenty to do in Grantham...............................er no

well lets see, Saturday is Market day, there is Belvoir Castle not to far away, couple of golf courses, err bit stuck now need locals to help me out, but Saturday night at the Squash Club in Grantham is the place to be, looking forward to meeting up tomorow Mark, we are setting up around 6pm - 630pm if you wanna come down early, going to the Forest game 1st though, if you need to contact me my mob is 07768 216549.

Look forward to seeing you later

Barry

Ok so here is the DJ line up for tonight

8pm - 9pm Barry Cooper

9pm - 10pm Andy Baskett

10pm - 11pm Payo

11pm - 12 Mark Whiteley

12 - 1am Sam Evans

Set for a good night, see you all later

Barry

Think the locals gather together on a bridge over the A1 and shout curses at the horseless carrages and mechanical devil machines on a Saturday afternoonwhistling.gif

thumbup.gif damn right too laugh.gif , we are all currently campaining to have the A1 moved 30 miles west of us and renamed as a motorway, how cool would an M1 be in the UK eh ??g.gif

anyway I,ll be there about 5 past 9 Barry wicked.gif with a sales box of oldies and Motown laugh.gif

see you later mate.

Ian.

Edited by allsouledout