Can't live without / wouldn't live with?

I was thinking of what would be the last record out of the door when the bailiffs arrive and decided it would probably be Jackie Wilson ? I've lost you

I then thought of records I wouldn't give shelf space to even if given, just a polite "thank you" and straight to eBay! In this case it would be a joint tie between Ray Agee ? I'm losing again & Joanne Courcey = I've got the power

Does anyone else have any wouldn't live with / can't live without tunes?

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest LeoLyxxx

Couldn't agree with you more! Both Joanne C. and Ray Agee...

Hmmm... record i can't live without, i must say Guitar Ray on Shagg, probably my #1 record of all time but you would also have to bend Walter Jackson "it's all over" out of my clutches..

best

Leo

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Sorry mum, but they cant have Rufus Lumley LP (stronger than me). You gotta go. (I grew up listening to a DJ named Hippo playing that. Happy days)

Gave away Unifics Court of love to Johnny T last night. Only bought it because it was on Kapp, and therefore it must be OK. WRONG!! adieu and good riddance.

Social source share

Mikey,

I preferred the B-side, "Which One Should I Choose". OK, it was mediocre, but much better than "Court of Love"! Still, you could have made a worse mistake with Kapp if you bought "I'm A Nut" by Leroy Pullins on spec!!

The record I can't live without (ie, which I want to be buried with) is "(I Love Her So Much) It Hurts Me" by The Majestics. My all-time fave!!

Gene

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

The record I can't live without (ie, which I want to be buried with) is "(I Love Her So Much) It Hurts Me" by The Majestics.  My all-time fave!!

Gene

One of my all time faves too Gene great record !!!!!

John

Social source share

Everytime i am left at the train station waiting to get home,

Don Thomas - Come on Train always echoes in my ears,

the bass hits me first and then i realise what i am singing to myself.

Bet Joe Public don't have a hit like that when the train is late.

H.

Social source share

Mikey,

I preferred the B-side, "Which One Should I Choose".  OK, it was mediocre, but much better than "Court of Love"!  Still, you could have made a worse mistake with Kapp if you bought "I'm A Nut" by Leroy Pullins on spec!!

The record I can't live without (ie, which I want to be buried with) is "(I Love Her So Much) It Hurts Me" by The Majestics.  My all-time fave!!

Gene

Buried with the Majestics Gene ? if you go before me mate I may just get my old spade out! Mind you not much chance of that you young wippersnapper ;-)

Social source share

Careful Dave!!! I hear on BBC Scotland that two youths have just been found guilty of breaking into a tomb in Edinburgh!! But it gets worse:

QUOTE FROM WWW.BBC.CO.UK

"The court had previously heard that the boys had beheaded one of the bodies which had been interred in a tomb. However, they were acquitted of allegations that they forced open the coffin and simulated oral sex with the severed head. "

Thank God it's just the record you'll be after!!!

Gene

Social source share

I was thinking of what would be the last record out of the door when the bailiffs arrive and decided it would probably be Jackie Wilson ? I've lost you

I then thought of records I wouldn't give shelf space to even if given, just a polite "thank you" and straight to eBay! In this case it would be a joint tie between Ray Agee ? I'm losing again  &  Joanne Courcey = I've got the power

Does anyone else have any wouldn't live with / can't live without  tunes?

wish i had a copy of ray agee, boohoo! like to see the bailiffs get that off me!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!