Rare 60's Originals For Sale

Some original vinyl soul 45's for sale.

Luther Ingram - If It's All The Same To You/Exus Trek - HIB WDJ Ex (vinyl pressing with rarer block letter label design. Very nice copy.) SOLD

Sammy King - Your Old Standby/She's Moody With Her Love - Mar-A-Thon M- (simply a fantastic, atmospheric and rare New Orleans 45. Sounds a bit like a cross between George Pepp "The Feeling Is Real" and Willie Tee "Walking Up A One Way Street" imo. R&B type dancer on the flip) SOLD

(not my record in this youtube video)

Dynamite Singletary - The Same Way You Love Your Man/I Really Love You - Dynamite M- (fantastic horn driven dancer and superb soulful mid-tempo flip. Rare and obscure record/label from Lake Charles, North Carolina. Like new condition but has a superficial scuff/sleeve mark on flip.) £400 HOLD

Tommy Soul - I'll Be Right Here - Gaslight M- (superb soulful mid-tempo dancer. Kansas City artist and label and as far as I understand only 500 copies were ever pressed.) SOLD

I accept cash, IBAN bank account transfer or paypal (please add 4% on total if using paypal). Postage for regular airmail is around £3.50 for 1 - 3 45's. Registered and insured airmail costs more.

If interesed in anything please send me a PM or e-mail to: nordicsoul45 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Edited by Guest
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 11
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

No question about it the Sammy King 45 is a brilliant double sider that I would highly recommend. I recently added both sides of this 45 with label scans to refosoul, search for Sammy King!

Sold my original copy 10 years ago, got my replacement several years later after realising my mistake and searching long and hard, only seen 3-4 mainly beaten copies since.

Some years ago I was told that Sammy King was closely related to Tommy Ridgely of International City fame!!! Both labels outta New Orleans? Lee

Social source share

Guest kid mohair

After all your racist postings earlier this year you should be banned from selling on Soul Source IMO....

Dident see his postings, and not really interested in em.......... BUT is that not down to someone else and not you??????

Edited by kid mohair
Social source share

Some original vinyl soul 45's for sale.

Luther Ingram - If It's All The Same To You/Exus Trek - HIB WDJ Ex (vinyl pressing with rarer block letter label design. Very nice copy.) £400

Sammy King - Your Old Standby/She's Moody With Her Love - Mar-A-Thon M- (simply a fantastic, atmospheric and rare New Orleans 45. Sounds a bit like a cross between George Pepp "The Feeling Is Real" and Willie Tee "Walking Up A One Way Street" imo. R&B type dancer on the flip) £400

(not my record in this youtube video)

Dynamite Singletary - The Same Way You Love Your Man/I Really Love You - Dynamite M- (fantastic horn driven dancer and superb soulful mid-tempo flip. Rare and obscure record/label from Lake Charles, North Carolina. Like new condition but has a superficial scuff/sleeve mark on flip.) £400

Tommy Soul - I'll Be Right Here - Gaslight M- (superb soulful mid-tempo dancer. Kansas City artist and label and as far as I understand only 500 copies were ever pressed.) £275

I accept cash, IBAN bank account transfer or paypal (please add 4% on total if using paypal). Postage for regular airmail is around £3.50 for 1 - 3 45's. Registered and insured airmail costs more.

If interesed in anything please send me a PM or e-mail to: nordicsoul45 (at) yahoo (dot) com

PMD YOU MATE

rob

Social source share

After all your racist postings earlier this year you should be banned from selling on Soul Source IMO....

We heard you the first time Herr Schlamp. I have agreed and promised to keep any political or otherwise potentially controversial non-soul related views and thoughts I might have strictly to myself on this forum, so perhaps you could keep your self hating German globalist stalker views to yourself as well? If there is something non-soul related you really wish to discuss with me I suggest you send me a PM.

Social source share

No question about it the Sammy King 45 is a brilliant double sider that I would highly recommend. I recently added both sides of this 45 with label scans to refosoul, search for Sammy King!

Sold my original copy 10 years ago, got my replacement several years later after realising my mistake and searching long and hard, only seen 3-4 mainly beaten copies since.

Some years ago I was told that Sammy King was closely related to Tommy Ridgely of International City fame!!! Both labels outta New Orleans? Lee

Y

Took me an age to get this 45, sits well with Joe Walker on bold me thinks...

Forget all the stuff these guys are going on about, Buy this 45! its a stunner...

Mal.C.thumbsup.gif

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

List now updated. Dynamite Singletary still available. There were several people who wanted it but none went through with the deal. A truly fantastic, obscure and rare record from Lake Charles, North Carolina that has not yet reached anywhere near it's full potential and status.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!