Little Archie - All I Have To Do - Dial

Reg Scott

Afternoon People,

Took delivery of a 'Little Archie - All I Have To Do - Dial' the other week and really like it.

But today, I decided to give the flip a play 'You Can't Tie Me Down' and I'm in love - no I'm in lust!

What a really nice surprise when you get a disc and then find an unexpected gem on the flip..

Would be interested in your opinion of this flipside as I wasn't aware if it was considered a double sider by anyone.

Thanks.. thumbsup.gif

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Afternoon People,

Took delivery of a 'Little Archie - All I Have To Do - Dial' the other week and really like it.

But today, I decided to give the flip a play 'You Can't Tie Me Down' and I'm in love - no I'm in lust!

What a really nice surprise when you get a disc and then find an unexpected gem on the flip..

Would be interested in your opinion of this flipside as I wasn't aware if it was considered a double sider by anyone.

Thanks.. :thumbup:

:):lol: :lol: :g: been meaning to play out 'You Can't Tie Me Down' but not yet had the chance.....don't tell everyone how good it is or it will be considered an over played oldie before I get the chase to spin it!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!