• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

laugh.gif

How about a grand for the two? whistling.gif

hiya honey! Gawd you've got impeccable tastethumbsup.gif

Tell you what, Oscar would be 10k if records were priced according to quality aloneyes.gif No idea on price for ole Tom these days (wading through a couple of old tapes - I can't believe I bought some of this shite sad.gif - albeit interspersed with more lucid moments such as these two

Hope you're well m'dear x

Social source share

Oscar Wright, what a fantastic soul record. Been looking for a copy myself for quite a while, if you get offered 2 let me know Phil. Gorgeous

Phil.

oh ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeethumbsup.gif Proper tackle pal

Course I will mate - fingers crossed still but I might be sorted with OW. No idea on price of Tommy R these days though????

Social source share

oh ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeethumbsup.gif Proper tackle pal

Course I will mate - fingers crossed still but I might be sorted with OW. No idea on price of Tommy R these days though????

Hi Phil

You should be able to pick up a copy of Tommy R cheap, under £30 I would have said, Ive played it out a few times and always had people asking about it.

cheers

paul

Social source share

Hi Phil

You should be able to pick up a copy of Tommy R cheap, under £30 I would have said, Ive played it out a few times and always had people asking about it.

cheers

paul

Cheers Paulthumbsup.gif One of those records you can easily forget about and still reasonable money too - result!

Defo coming on 14th Nov and looking forward to it mate

ATB

Phil

Social source share

laugh.gif

hiya honey! Gawd you've got impeccable tastethumbsup.gif

Tell you what, Oscar would be 10k if records were priced according to quality aloneyes.gif No idea on price for ole Tom these days (wading through a couple of old tapes - I can't believe I bought some of this shite sad.gif - albeit interspersed with more lucid moments such as these two

Hope you're well m'dear x

Hi, I have an Oscar Wright in Near Mint condition in my collection. This is actually not for sale but it depends on your offer. If you are interested, let me know.

post-13296-12556634376915_thumb.jpg

Social source share