Soul Supermarket Update, New 45S Listed

Hi,

Well after a painful and sometimes seemingly endless summer holiday spent trying to keep the kids entertained I've finally found the time to put up a new batch of 45s on the website! A nice selection of northern, RnB and modern/70s and as always there is a label scan and soundfile for each and every record. As there is not a huge number of records on the site at the moment I have just added the latest additions into the most suitable category, using a 'Just Arrived' category as I did in the past is very time consuming and at the moment not really necessary. So just have a browse through the site and see if you see anything you like:

Soul Supermarket Sales Site

As usual I'm happy to do trades, just let me know what you're interested in and what trades you have to offer.

I'm now getting organised with some of the piles of 45s I have and will soon be adding a Funk category and a Crossover category to the site and will also be adding a large number of Motown 45s. I am also hoping to make sure that new stock is added at least every 10 days so please do keep checking the site.

Please feel free to ask me any questions or send through wants lists...and sales lists!

Details of updates are sent out on my email list before I post updates on here, on average 30% of the newly listed 45s are sold to people on that email list so if you only check the site when you see me post updates on Soul Source you're missing out on some great records! If you want to be added to that email list then please PM with your email address or simply Email me

Some scans below to give you a taster of the latest additions :thumbsup:

Many thanks,

Adam Topping.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick note to say that if you PM me asking to be added to my mailing list then please can you include your email address in the PM.....I can't add you to the list without it!

Cheers,

Adam.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert