Hip City Soul Club 21.11.09 Feat Andy Dyson

2009 really seems to be one of the better years for Upfront Rare Soul in Berlin. We really had a great great year at our small club with a smashing Hip City each time. So we will say goodbye to 2009 at the Oscar Wilde in style and with super class....

....with one of the TOP UK DJ`s ANDY DYSON (Lifeline, Wolverhampton) !

Last time he did not only deliver ace hot tunes in his awesome spots he also broke a new world record with deejaying five hrs on the row...expect at least another double- even tripple dose of quality Upfront Rare Soul from the 6ts and 7ts!

Hear tomorrows indemanders today.

Already we have people coming over from Hamburg, Munich and Copenhagen so expect another great night at the small but steamy Oscar Wilde Backroom !

HIP CITY SOUL CLUB BERLIN

feat. one of the world´s best Rare Soul DJs

ANDY DYSON !

PLUS RESIDENT DJ`s MARC FORREST AND FRANZ HEIDL

10 pm - ?

5,-

Oscar Wilde (Blackroom), Friedrichstr. 112, Berlin Mitte

Edited by Marc Forrest
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Marc,

I'll be there fo sho! thumbup.gif

cheers, m.

Thats fabulous Matt ! Maybe you are already here on the friday as well ? Just got a booking for that night as its the re-opening of the Roter Salon Allnighters. I will be deejaying there along Peanut Vendor (who of course will also be at the Hip City the next night) !

All looks (so so) good...

Marc

I am gutted to say but sadly Andy Dyson had to cancel his trip to Berlin due to problems with his passport.

I am very sorry for all travellers but rest assured you will still be in for a some great music (and the first beer is on me of course...this applies only for the travellers from outside Berlin though thumbsup.gif)

We are very happy and thankful though that Mario Montgomery (Downtown Soulville Allnighters) will join us to play some of his amazing 6ts Soul 45s...just so that Franz and myself won`t feel too lonely behind the decks.

So hopefully see you (still) on saturday thumbup.gif

Marc