19:00 - 21:00 Northern Soul With Dean Anderson

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Although my past attempts at Cd recording are a bit like yours, anything could happen.whistling.gif

I've just checked the website............and I know I haven't seen Dean for a few weeks...he seems different...can't put my finger on it...maybe added a few pounds....??? tongue.gif

post-8628-12560571623.png

Edited by Wrongcrowd
Social source share

What a f***ng outstanding finish to a great show, Al Green How Can You Mend A Broken Heart, Soul Man no 1 Mr Dyson, you are a genius.

Great show guys, great LP tracks from Kitch, and fantastic 45#s from Andy, Combinations being pick of the batch, I would definitely dance to that.

More details on the Darrel Banks as had to run to bog when you were talking.

Edited by jocko
Social source share

Some of the laughter might be down to a certain person (nameless, but not me) guffed in a 12ft x 12ft booth with no ventilation..sweatingbullets.gif

Enjoyed the album tracks kitch tunes we tend to forget about-dya like my none existant c/d recording method..... not sure if it was dean or duggie but someone cut the cheese or sprayed fart spray in that small hot room ,that's why we forgot certain titles !

Social source share

Enjoyed the album tracks kitch tunes we tend to forget about-dya like my none existant c/d recording method..... not sure if it was dean or duggie but someone cut the cheese or sprayed fart spray in that small hot room ,that's why we forgot certain titles !

Good laugh though. We should do it again sometime. Near future guest should be Mr Steele ( the spanner who helped out our poor memories) thanks Cliff. thumbup.gif

Social source share

Good laugh though. We should do it again sometime. Near future guest should be Mr Steele ( the spanner who helped out our poor memories) thanks Cliff. thumbup.gif

YES MATE ANYTIME YOU LIKE... WE'LL PICK SOME TUNES THAT CLIFF DON'T KNOW NEXT.. APOLOGIES CLIFF I THINK I FORGOT TO MENTION YOU ON THE LIFELINE ROSTA TUESDAY.. MUST'VE BIN DEANS NERVES AH

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!