• Replies 558
  • Views 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest 2648 W Grand Boulevard

Tickets ordered today, early Xmas present for me !!! There will be some flyers out at the Great Western Soul club Xmas special on 19/12 and there will also be a trip to Soul Brother records in Putney in the New Year where some will be deposited. I'll pick some more flyers up when I escape back to Yorkshire on 18th & 26th December.

Dave

If Carslberg did weekenders it would probably be Bridlington thumbup.gif

:thumbup:shadeshi all ,,,tickets will be available from me at the bentinck this friday ..i will be there around 9 till midnight,,also bentinck giving away 2 free cds of both there rooms music for the first 100 throu the door ,,,be early ,,,get 2 cds ,,pick up your tickets for brid ,,what more could you ask for ,,,hope to catch you all there this friday ..

ask for pete... :thumbup:

Will have tickets with me this Saturday at Sheffield's Soul Intent for the folks who err to the Modern side of things.

Best be quick though as I ain't got that many left & you don't wanna miss out on this summers 'must do' weekender.

shadeshi martin long time no see ...hows everything ...same here mate i have only about 8 tickets left hope to get rid of them this friday at the bentinck ,,looks like the brid weekender is going to sell out fast,,..see you around martin ,,,

pete....

shades.gifhi martin long time no see ...hows everything ...same here mate i have only about 8 tickets left hope to get rid of them this friday at the bentinck ,,looks like the brid weekender is going to sell out fast,,..see you around martin ,,,

pete....

Hey up Pete,

Everythings fine mate but been really busy recently as spend a lot of time in the West Mids now (tell you more when we catch up over a couple o beersthumbsup.gif ).

Hoping to hit that backroom soon in't new year though.

Hope your'e fit & well yaself fella.

As previously mentioned on the thread tickets from the above ticket sellers.

|PLUS

The Soulmine in Aldershot now has Bridlington tickets in stock-

Kev Bourne has tickets "Soul in all areas" / see website for details.

All flyer people who requested flyers should have their flyers-remember to meet up with Rob Wicks at Samanthas Anton thumbsup.gif

PM us if your flyers have not arrived yet!

We'll be at East kirkby,1st Jan, The Attic Mansfield 2nd Jan, Barrow Hill 9th Jan, Robin Hood Brierly 16th Jan for those wanting to buy or pick up tickets in person !

See you all around and Merry Christmas-just 6 months to go to the UKs Best Soul Weekender. Get your tickets !!

Rob and Karen

for ECSCSC

We'll have tickets with us at Kirkby Jan 1st, Attic Jan 2nd, Barrow Hill Jan (th and Robin Hood , Brierly 16th Jan

Anyone wanting flyers to put out get in touch and we'll have plenty with us,

Merry Xmas to the Bridlington Faithfull only 6MONTHS to go !!

Rob & Karen

Hi Everyone,

We will have tickets with us at the following venues:

Boxing Day - YORKSOULTRAIN, Crescent WMC, York

New Years Eve - Burscough British Legion, Lancashire

We are going to other venues like The Metrodome on 27th, but I'm sure there will be plenty of people with tickets....

If you want to get your tickets there, ask for YOCKY.

Hope you all have a Brilliant Christmas and All The Very Best for 2010............. See ya at BRID....thumbsup.gif

KTF..................... Bridgey & Linda....thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Will be out & about over the festive period with tickets at the following venue's.

27th Dec - Filthy Soul Dayer in London.

30th Dec - Soul Purpose Dayer in Hinkley.

31st Dec - The Clarendon in Hinkley.

Just realised that that's a Crossover event, A Modern event & a Northern event.

Now pigeonhole melaugh.gif

here is your chance to get your hands on tickets for brid at east kirkby soul club on the 1st of jan mini alldayer loads of tickets sellers at this event so the no need for that last min rush after all there onl 6 month to go for the cheapest and the best weekender of the yr so dig deep and pick um up at the door from east kirkby

Tickets arrived today.

Thanx,

Dave

Hope you are settling in once again in "Swinetown" Dave, we are now back from Ireland after the Christmas break and looking forward to getting out and about with all our mates in the New Year.

We will have tickets with us tonight at the Attic and Barrow Hill next week also at the Robin Hood Brierly the week after, drop us a PM to pick them up !

Rob & Karen

Will have a few Tickets with me at Sweetsoul with Tats

on the 8th January

I will have a few available @

WILTON ALLNIGHTER

FRIDAY 8th January 2010

THIS NIGHT IS DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF JERRY BROWN.

GUEST DJ'S

ROGER BANKS

ANDY DYSON

TED MASSEY

MARCO

KARL HEARD

DON KITCHIN

PLUS

MOUSE

BOXY

9pm - 7am

£10.00 ON THE DOOR

LEAVE BY 1.30am FOR A £5 REFUND

THE NEW WHEATSHEAF

CONFERENCE & BANQUETING

ALTOFTS LANE, WHITWOOD,

CASTLEFORD, WF10 5QB

SEE www.wheatsheaf.com/all_nighters/index.html FOR MAP AND DIRECTIONS

Don

Hi Everyone & Anyone,

If your going to the; "Orrell Soul Club", Orrell, Wigan next Saturday (9th January) and you need a ticket for the now confirmed "Best Weekender" in the UK, please ask for me. I'll have tickets with me for sale......... £20.00 (NO ADMIN CHARGES ).

If your not going.......... THEN HAVE A SOULFUL WEEKEND, WHEREVER YOU GO....thumbsup.gif

KTF................ Bridgey & Linda....:thumbup:

youll be snowed in by then mate

have a good night at Attic and regards to Dean and Co

and especially to your Lad and Karen

happy wotsit and such like

Yep Barrow Hill snowed off---Feckin' Railway Running !!!!!!

I'll take me shovel to work to dig my way home at Midnight !

Have a good one guys

Rob & Karen

Yep Barrow Hill snowed off---Feckin' Railway Running !!!!!!

I'll take me shovel to work to dig my way home at Midnight !

Have a good one guys

Rob & Karen

Hi Rob & Karen,

Railway never stops!!! about time you took the money mate, looking forward to this fantastic weekender, if anybody wants tickets please CLICK HERE you can pay on-line free post.

Kev & Gloria

Guest soul4life

have been singing the praises!!! about bridlington hoping loads of people will be attending this year for the first time to experiance the magic for themselves....ref tickets have a few left but wont have for long..see you all on the dancefloor!!!!

have been singing the praises!!! about bridlington hoping loads of people will be attending this year for the first time to experiance the magic for themselves....ref tickets have a few left but wont have for long..see you all on the dancefloor!!!!

Yeh Ive noticed in the web/postal sales a lot of brid 1st timers so the extra capacity we have will be spoken for YEHHHHHHHHHHH:good:

Will be at the Clarendon in Hinkley for the 7th anniversary this Saturday (23rd) & at the Soul purpose charity bash also in Hinkley the following Saturday (30th) if anyone wants to buy or reserve tickets in advance.

Just ask any of the promoters of the 2 above venue's who I am & they'll point me out or just look for the hat hatsoff2.gif (why do I feel I've set myself up again saying that!)

Pull ya finger out too Mr Wigley as I've nearly sold out of the last batch you sent me.

Hi Martin

yes tickets will be winging their way to you by first post in the morning,

and to Mr Night Nurse as well

as always must state our tickets sellers ARE NOT RESERVING TICKETS this year-first come first served I'm afraid. So who ever pays first gets the tickets.

We have also personally sold 18 tickets to "First timers" since Jan 1st !!thumbup.gif at the 3 venues we have been to this year.

If you re-booked your digs last year and don't have your tickets for 2010 yet, better get your fingers out!

Any other sellers needing more tickets get in touch please

Rob & Karen

Edited by Karen and Rob Wigley

Hi Everyone and anyone, especially "First Timers" wanting to go to Bridlington.

We will be at:

Rolls Royce Club, Barnoldswick, Lancashire on Friday 22nd January

and

The Harold Soul Club, Bradford on Saturday 23rd January

Anyone wanting tickets, we will have some with us. If you don't know me, just ask the DJ, who will point me out and he will probably say; the little fat ugly bloke stood over there next to the lovely looking lady!!!

"Well that's what the last one said"... LOL

Happy Souling wherever you are this weekend.

KTF.................. Bridgey & Linda...

Edited by Bridgey

Hi Everyone and anyone, especially "First Timers" wanting to go to Bridlington.

We will be at:

Rolls Royce Club, Barnoldswick, Lancashire on Friday 22nd January

and

The Harold Soul Club, Bradford on Saturday 23rd January

Anyone wanting tickets, we will have some with us. If you don't know me, just ask the DJ, who will point me out and he will probably say; the little fat ugly bloke stood over there next to the lovely looking lady!!!

"Well that's what the last one said"... LOL

Happy Souling wherever you are this weekend.

KTF.................. Bridgey & Linda...

I'll have a few tickets at..........................

signaturelogo.jpg @ Crofton Com. Centre, Middle Lane, Crofton, Wakefield. WF4 1LB

Friday 22nd January 2010...GUEST DJs: ANDY BELLWOOD & DALE BYERS

....4th Friday in the month

See website for details: www soulgalore.co.uk

Don

Will be at the Soul Purpose Modern charity event at Sketchley Grange in Hinkley this Saturday 29th if anybody wants to pick up tickets directly.

Just ask the promoters to point me out or look for the rather fetching chap in the stylish trilbyhatsoff2.gifbiggrin.gif

I have a couple of tickets for sale & will be at.

THE FRIENDSHIP SOUL SESSIONS SATURDAY 30th JANUARY 2010

January is another 5 Saturday Month which means.......

The Friendship Boys are at it.....................Again!whistling.gif

Saturday Jan 3oth 2010

The Friendship Soul Sessions

Kingstone WMC

Park Road

Barnsley, South Yorks.

S70 6LL

8.00pm - 1.00am

A night of Rare & Rarely Played All Tempo Soul

Cheap Bar til 1.00am

Great Dance Floor

Superb Sound System

Mark Whiteley & Ian 'Geordie' Johnson

Plus Special Guest

Derek Greenhoff

Cheers

Don

Now then mr wigley i hope we going to have a sunday auction has i have just acquired some thing that will go down very well with most of the men folk of the brid weekender and it will fetch a fair sum of money and garanteed ro get one person running up the price to claim it what do you think

Yes Dave i think we are,

Whilst on the subject anyone that would like to donate a item for our charity auction on the sunday in aid of the childrens Blue Bell Wood either pm me or rob wigley

thanks in advancegood.gif

Rob

Yes Dave i think we are,

Whilst on the subject anyone that would like to donate a item for our charity auction on the sunday in aid of the childrens  Blue Bell Wood either pm me or rob wigley  

thanks in advancegood.gif

Rob

Find me and will chuck something in just let me sort what it will be probably a nice cuddly toy

Brid Tickets will be at Butlins this next weekend give me a nudge 5 left but Yocky may have a couple as well

Now then mr wigley i hope we going to have a sunday auction has i have just acquired some thing that will go down very well with most of the men folk of the brid weekender and it will fetch a fair sum of money and garanteed ro get one person running up the price to claim it what do you think

I hope Sue is going to be keeping nice and warm before the auction to add that touch of authenticity ph34r.gifph34r.gifohmy.gif

Hi Martin

yes tickets will be winging their way to you by first post in the morning,

and to Mr Night Nurse as well

as always must state our tickets sellers ARE NOT RESERVING TICKETS this year-first come first served I'm afraid. So who ever pays first gets the tickets.

We have also personally sold 18 tickets to "First timers" since Jan 1st !!:hatsoff2: at the 3 venues we have been to this year.

If you re-booked your digs last year and don't have your tickets for 2010 yet, better get your fingers out!

Any other sellers needing more tickets get in touch please

Rob & Karen

TICKETS PURCHASED AND ACCOMODATION BOOKED,WE'RE GIVING THIS ONE A GO AFTER HEARING LOADS OF GLOWING REPORTS:thumbup:

SEE YOU THERE:thumbup:

Tickets in the post to you today Wicksy-we'll be having another round up of sellers very soon to tot up total sales Any sellers needing more tickets please get in touch as we are now down to our last 100 of the latest release.

As before drop a note if you need more flyers as well -I can post out by the weekend.

Contact Rob Wicks (Naughty Boy) for availability on Stalls for the weekender-THESE MUST BE PRE-BOOKED DUE TO FIRE REGULATIONS.

We will also be once again running the Saturday afternoon Record "Swap meet" / "Fair" as part of the Bluebell Wood Children's Hospice fund raising --£5 per box "Tax" straight into the collection tin !! This proved a real winner last year so hope more take advantage of this at this years event as well.thumbup.gif

And finally anyone who would like to contribute an article to the weekender magazine -get in touch-also we are starting to compile the adverts as well June will be here before you know it !!!

more to follow

R & K

for ECSCSC