A Handful Of Lps Incl. Tempests, Metros, Jimmy Hughes & David Ruffin

Guest Fredrik

Guest Fredrik

Pm me or email to funky_horn (at) hotmail (dot) com if you find something interesting. I use M-,Ex,Vg+,Vg. Strict grading and money back if not satisfied. Pictures or mp3s upon request!

Nothing extra for paypal.

Will consider offers/trades.

(Grading : Record/Cover)

Tempests - Would you believe - Smash - M-/Vg+, dh - £90

Incl. "Someday" plus more! Mono copy. Record in top shape in original smash company sleeve. Cover has wear on upper edge (no splits), light ringwear and a tiny drillhole bottom right.

Metros - Sweetest one - RCA - Vg+/Vg+ - £45

Incl. "Since I found my Baby", "I'll never foget you", "Do the pied piper", "Egyptian love", titletrack...! Stereo copy with original RCA company sleeve. Some light marks but plays fine. Backside of cover is bit "yellowed" from age.

Jimmy Hughes - Why not tonight? - Atco - Vg+/Vg+, woc, dh - £25

Incl. the lp only northern track "Slippin around with you"! Lp has a few light marks but plays and sounds great, one slightly deeper mark though resulting in light clicks during the fade out of A4 and start of A5. Cover has small writing upper left corner on front and upper right corner on back plus drillhole bottom right .

David Ruffin - Gentleman Ruffin - Warner Bros - M-/M-, co - £10

Incl. "I wanna be with you", "Love supply", "Slow dance", etc! Superb lp and his best IMO. Minimal cut on cover. WB inner sleeve.

David Ruffin - In my stride - Motown - M-/EX, soc, co, dh - £10

Incl. the lp only dancer "Questions" plus "Rode by the place" and "I can't stop the rain". His second best lp IMO. Drillhole upper left, cutout mark bottom right plus small name and adress sticker of previous owner at the bottom of back cover.

Selling some more soul records together with a friend here:

https://shop.ebay.com...=&_trksid=p4340

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Fredrik
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Fredrik

Think Fredrik's had a typing malfunction,In my stride is deffo on Motown..produced by Van Mcoy..

Paul.

Ehh, yes of course thanks for pointing it out (had it adjusted now). The lp version is the same I think clocks @ 3:21. Don't have the 45 anymore so can't compare...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!